Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I become an adult virgin.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
On this day, the 11th of August, I become 18 years old, making me an adult. And given the fact that being a virgin at the ages of 12-17 is perfectly acceptable (after all, you're still "just a kid"), I'm now an adult. An adult MALE virgin. And I have approximately 12 years to become a Wizard.
Happy Birthday to me I guess?:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Happy Birthday bro- :feelsgah:

Cool, you can now vote too, right?

Might as well vote your ass a government-supplied girlfriend while you're there

Oh, cool you can now vote too, right?

Might as well vote your ass a government-supplied girlfriend while you're there
In my country, you're allowed to vote from the age of 17, but the next election is in 2023, rest assured, I'm going to vote for a based party.

We Got Him GIFs | Tenor
Dude, you can even see my location in my profile

On this day, the 11th of August, I become 18 years old, making me an adult. And given the fact that being a virgin at the ages of 12-17 is perfectly acceptable (after all, you're still "just a kid"), I'm now an adult. An adult MALE virgin. And I have approximately 12 years to become a Wizard.
HBD

Not quite GG yet youngcel

Happy birthday

Happy birthday :feelsLightsaber:

Happy birthday man! at 18 you still have hope tbh

Happy birthday man! at 18 you still have hope tbh
True. I'm still overweight, but I continue to lose weight and I haven't stopped growing taller. Hopefuel for youngcels.

12 years is still enough time for you to ascend

happy birthday!:feelsLSD:

Happy afterbirthday

Lesscoblob and his Greek tent nigger family

Happy afterbirth, Ed.

Mann! I am over 20! You became now supreme gentleman

Kids.is jfl