Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today a toilet called me "Creep".

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I was just looking at some toilets walking and saw these fucking 3 toilets one of them had fractured her hand(she was looking in my eyes:feelzez:).
The shortest toilet among them couldn't resist and pointed her shitty hand at me and told to that fractured toilet "Look, this creepy guy is looking at you:foidSoy::foidSoy:", she didn't only tell, she was literally shouting, I was like 15 meters away from them and still could clearly hear what that toilet was uttering from her vile stinky mouth.
I felt embarrassed ngl, everyone started looking at me with disgust and I had to walk off:feelsbadman:.

You're based for doing that:feelsokman:

Welcome to the club:society::society::society:

When you are jokerpilled and :blackpill: to your core you won’t care at all, you know there is nothing you can do for these toilets to like you so you stare even more :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: everytime i got called name i just joker laugh and stare even more until those foids run away:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Based

Fucking brutal, gotta be careful next time
I am literally pussy who can't even make eye contacts with toilets so I was just eyecontactmaxxing with stranger toilets and suddenly this happened:feelsbadman:
Imagine if chad was staring at her instead of you:blackpill::blackpill:
He would be drowning in their pussies.:lul:.
I literally want to fuck that fractured foid, I could discern she was in heat, imagine fucking a foid who had a fractured hand:feelsohh:

When you are jokerpilled and :blackpill: to your core you won’t care at all, you know there is nothing you can do for these toilets to like you so you stare even more :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: everytime i got called name i just joker laugh and stare even more until those foids run away:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Based:dab:

He would be drowning in their pussies.:lul:.
I literally want to fuck that fractured foid, I could discern she was in heat, imagine fucking a foid who had a fractured hand:feelsohh:
Describe how she looked

And then people wonder why mass shoutings are happening.

you are a cuck, why didn't you insult these toilets?

Describe how she looked
Was wearing mask, but had the same skin tone like this toilet
Images   2022 06 03T215135735

Height- around 5'3

lol if women see me looking at them they get scared. they wouldnt dare say that shit to me.

She was chad only whore :blackpill:
Nah, if she was, why would she keep looking at me?? When that lil toilet was shouting, she was still looking in my eyes and didn't give a shit but I got embarrassed af.
Being fair skinned is literally a very big privilege[UWSL] in curryland :smonk:[/UWSL]

Nah, if she was, why would she keep looking at me?? When that lil toilet was shouting, she was still looking in my eyes and didn't give a shit but I got embarrassed af.
Being fair skinned is literally a very big privilege[UWSL] in curryland :smonk:[/UWSL]
Im shitskin deformed trucel:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Im shitskin deformed trucel:cryfeels::feelsrope:
I wish I was 6'2, I'd be atleast a high tier normie with lean body:lul::lul:.
But I think facial features are b[UWSL]igger problem than skin, you must've a Dravidian/abo phenotype.[/UWSL]

I wish to become as based as this man someday :fuk:

I wish I was 6'2, I'd be atleast a high tier normie with lean body:lul::lul:.
Nigger you can get V-shaped greek god body in a year with that frame of yours maybe 2 years if you have dogshit ricecel muscle building genes but if you're average then you're fine and you'll look way taller lean that you look now as a skinny bitch
But I think facial features are b[UWSL]igger problem than skin, you must've a Dravidian/abo phenotype.[/UWSL]

YOU SHOULD'VE LIKE, HIT HER IN THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER! BONK!

[UWSL]I don't know what's worse but when I was a teenager many foids made fun of my physical appearance, they didn't care that I was present when they did it.[/UWSL]

They say that to shitskin ogres :feelskek:

[UWSL]I don't know what's worse but when I was a teenager many foids made fun of my physical appearance, they didn't care that I was present when they did it.[/UWSL]
My condolences brocel:cryfeels: if you're skinny and have no hope at all just blast TRT and clen, tren, sus, anavar cycle and get gymmaxxed then you can strength mog everyone even niggers

we need sharia law because of that

My condolences brocel:cryfeels: if you're skinny and have no hope at all just blast TRT and clen, tren, sus, anavar cycle and get gymmaxxed then you can strength mog everyone even niggers
[UWSL]Thanks for the advice[/UWSL]

From 304s POV, the only thing you did wrong was to exist and be ugly at the same time.

Fefails are useless fucks (prove me wrong IncelTrannies) and yet look at incels, who are still more capable of pulling their own weight, with disdain.
Clownworld, idiocracy, you name it.

You should have gone thERe and talked to them:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: