Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [STUDY]I'm a complete genetic filth trucel. Its never began for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220531 215544
IMG 20220531 222730
My facial asymmetry looks exactly like the mix of eye and jaw of the above pictures. Now imagine a shitskin curry nonNT with this type of facial asymmetry AND ACNE. This is actually a genetic defect caused because my parents are cousins. According to the study of

Genetic and reproductive consequences of consanguineous marriage in Bangladesh​

"The mean prevalence of CM(Cousin Marriage) in our studied population was 6.64%. Gross fertility was higher among CM families, as compared to the non-CM families (p < 0.05). The rate of under-5 child (U5) mortality was significantly higher among CM families (16.6%) in comparison with the non-CM families (5.8%) (p < 0.01). We observed a persuasive rise of abortion/miscarriage and U5 mortality rates with the increasing level of inbreeding. The value of lethal equivalents per gamete found elevated for autosomal inheritances as compared to sex-linked inheritance. CM was associated with the incidence of several single-gene and multifactorial diseases, and congenital malformations, including bronchial asthma, hearing defect, heart diseases, sickle cell anemia (p < 0.05). The general attitude and perception toward CM were rather indifferent, and very few people were concerned about its genetic burden."
[UWSL]I have/had 3 out of 4 single gene and multifactorial diseases because my parents were cousins including the facial defect mentioned above:feelsrope:. Im the truestcel in here. I also consider myself as a genetic burden:feelsree:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Tagging @Misogynist Curry 卐 coz he likes to study genetics :feelsLightsaber:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
My face is also asymmetric and my parents were cousins.

Why don't you just post a fucking picture of your face and we can decide the percentage of similarity with a comparable turd (mine)

I have/had 3 out of 4 single gene and multifactorial diseases because my parents were cousins including the facial defect mentioned above:feelsrope:. Im the truestcel in here. I also consider myself as a genetic burden:feelsree:
You should get banned for saying that when you're that tall fucking insulting I'm starting to think you're an IT cuck soyfag

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS WHEN I NEED THEM BLOODY COCKSUCKING CUCKS

You’re Bangladeshi? :what:

I mean you said that you are 6'2 and leanmax. So, you could probably ascend with facial surgery; your ascension with the surgery would be cheaper to me compared to doing leg lengthening surgery which I want to do.

Cousin marriage is one of the biggest problems among muslims. But, atleast you're tall and lean unlike me who's short, skinny and ugly combined which makes me giga truecel:feelsrope:

Cousin marriage is one of the biggest problems among muslims. But, atleast you're tall and lean unlike me who's short, skinny and ugly combined which makes me giga truecel:feelsrope:
Look like a gook you can kpopmaxx with 14 y/o's girls in delhi:feelsLightsaber:

I mean you said that you are 6'2 and leanmax. So, you could probably ascend with facial surgery; your ascension with the surgery would be cheaper to me compared to doing leg lengthening surgery which I want to do.
I'll probably try ascending with a subhuman dravidian foid when i go to south india :feelsokman:

Look like a gook you can kpopmaxx with 14 y/o's girls in delhi:feelsLightsaber:
For that I have to be NT which is impossible. I am giga shy who can't even look in the eyes of foids let alone talking.

You cant be an incel at that height

Only thing remaining for you is arrangedmarriagemaxxing but its gigacucked if you do it with a cow piss and shit worshipper hindu dindu whore
I will Nepalmaxx:feelsaww:
It's my only hope:fuk:

Its never began for you:feelzez:

facial asymmetry is fucking bad