Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today a femoid from my freshman year smiled and said hi to me.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
We were in the same group in physics lab experiments. I saw her, I thought she will ignore me like most women do. But, she smiled and said Merhaba. Even 3-4 seconds of validation felt great. I wish I had balls to ask her out for dating.

She said hi?gtfo fakecel.

Why that face of yours i surprised she don't offer you an blowjob.

Keep in mind you're gonna start seeing a lot more threads like this from fakecel humble-bragging assholes.

VLÖ said:
Keep in mind you're gonna start seeing a lot more threads like this from fakecel humble-bragging assholes.

Slightly above average in terms of looks, of course no femoid is going to treat you badly.

VLÖ said:

Thats all this faggot posts...

A femoid saying hi to you doesn't mean anything, I've had girls smile at me as well but that doesn't mean they're interested in you just pretending to be nice.

jagged0 said:
A femoid saying hi to you doesn't mean anything, I've had girls smile at me as well but that doesn't mean they're interested in you just pretending to be nice.

You have an average looking face how in the hell are you still incel

Out of pity? Else you're 90% a fakecel

VLÖ said:

please no. So many fakecels already...

A lot of females can act friendly around ugly men. Some have the ability to look past looks, but not sexually, only socially.

VLÖ said:

You really are pathetic