Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tobey Maguire's Spider-man destroyed my life.

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
When I was a kid, my favorite superhero was Spider-Man. I liked all the comics, cartoons, toys, and everything related to it. So when I was about 5 years old, my family finally bought a DVD player and the first movie I wanted was, of course, Spider-Man. Back then the internet wasn't that popular where I live, so I didn't even know what to expect. After a few weeks, my mom finally brought me a Spider-Man 2 disc, and it was perfect, it had all the characters I knew, and it was exciting. The cartoon Spider-Man was there as if it were real life. For a child, it was a magical moment. Since then I couldn't stop watching it, for years, every day of my life, I watched that movie, I knew all the quotes by heart. Even though I was very young, I started looking for the lives and careers of the actors, I even had a fake profile on a social network pretending to be Tobey Maguire.

When I got to school, I started combing my hair like Peter Parker, I started acting like him and trying to be like him, but I didn't realize it at the time.

As you may be familiar with, in the movies, Spider-Man is a walking doormat who is in love with Mary Jane, a girl who doesn't give a damn about him until she finds out he's a superhero. This, right here, fucked up my perception forever about relationships and women. That's when I started getting oneitis, which means obsessing over a person. I was in love with one girl for years, from first grade to graduation, to be exact. I was totally faithful to her and thought she was the love of my life. I even asked God to bring us together in my prayers. And I never looked at another girl because I thought that would be hypocrisy on my part.
It destroyed my view on the nature of women, I put them on a pedestal and became a white knight, a nice guy who would fight to protect a woman no matter what. I've never defended myself from bullies, but if a guy messed with the girl I liked, I'd fight him without a second thought.

You all know this is a recipe for women to be disgusted by you. I was already incel and rejected, and to add up into this mess I also happened to be a victim of a lying movie, which conveyed disconnected ideas about masculinity.

Here I am now, incel, virgin, kissless, never touched a girl, and with no Spider powers. :cryfeels:

In short, fuck you Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, and everyone involved in the making of these movies, you destroyed my life even more.

Last edited:
I feel you brah, happens the same to us animucels. Girls in those shows are always depicted as pure and innocent, even villain ones tend to get redemption arcs that make them so. When you are young and have 0 contact with holes, it will you make bluepilled as fuck.

Was a cute story up until you started talking about your oneitis and then it became depressing:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

When I was a kid, my favorite superhero was Spider-Man. I liked all the comics, cartoons, toys, and everything related to it. So when I was about 5 years old, my family finally bought a DVD player and the first movie I wanted was, of course, Spider-Man. Back then the internet wasn't that popular where I live, so I didn't even know what to expect. After a few weeks, my mom finally brought me a Spider-Man 2 disc, and it was perfect, it had all the characters I knew, and it was exciting. The cartoon Spider-Man was there as if it were real life. For a child, it was a magical moment. Since then I couldn't stop watching it, for years, every day of my life, I watched that movie, I knew all the quotes by heart. Even though I was very young, I started looking for the lives and careers of the actors, I even had a fake profile on a social network pretending to be Tobey Maguire.

When I got to school, I started combing my hair like Peter Parker, I started acting like him and trying to be like him, but I didn't realize it at the time.

As you may be familiar with, in the movies, Spider-Man is a walking doormat who is in love with Mary Jane, a girl who doesn't give a damn about him until she finds out he's a superhero. This, right here, fucked up my perception forever about relationships and women. That's when I started getting oneitis, which means obsessing over a person. I was in love with one girl for years,t from first grade to graduation, to be exact. I was totally faithful to her and thought she was the love of my life. I even asked God to join us in my prayers. And I never looked at another girl because I thought that would be hypocrisy on my part.
It destroyed my view on the nature of women, I put them on a pedestal and became a white knight, a nice guy who would fight to protect a woman no matter what. I've never defended myself from bullies, but if a guy messed with the girl I liked, I'd fight him without a second thought.

You all know this is a recipe for women to be disgusted by you. I was already incel and rejected, and to add up into this mess I also happened to be a victim of a lying movie, which conveyed disconnected ideas about masculinity.

Here I am now, incel, virgin, kissless, never touched a girl, and with no Spider powers. :cryfeels:

In short, fuck you Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, and everyone involved in the making of these movies, you destroyed my life even more.
Same, I was Spiderman's fanatic too. I've seen the trilogy so many times, whenever I watch it I know what they'll say since I've memorized the words. And yes, I wanted to be Spiderman too and hoped I'd defend some girl some day and she'd be my Mary Jane. I was bluepilled back then. Tobey's version of Spiderman is a classical simp geek. The reason why he got with Jane is because he was the famous Spidey, she would never be with him if he was just Peter Parker.

Look at little Goblin Junior. Gonna cry?

Extremely brutal damn

was thinkin about spidermanmaxxing but not after this

media and the entertainment industry are agents of socialization designed make men bluepilled. idealistic young incels are common victims of this form of manipulation.

I wish there were more blackpilled shows:feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i miss my oneitis

I feel you brah, happens the same to us animucels. Girls in those shows are always depicted as pure and innocent, even villain ones tend to get redemption arcs that make them so. When you are young and have 0 contact with holes, it will you make bluepilled as fuck.
I wish there were more blackpilled shows:feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

oneitis stuff is brutal shit.