Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Toastmasters maxxing?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
There's this organization Toastmasters International which claims to teach people public speaking and all the related skills psychopathic CEOs/coaches/professional bullshitters must posses, it's basically about presenting yourself the best way possible. I haven't tried this yet, but you pay bi-yearly and get access to an online platform and you can attend weekly meetings where you can try out speaking to an audience and you'll get feedback and tips etc. The price is very very low imo (at least in my country and for my country's standards), an equivalent of like a month of a language course irl or comparable to a similar online/video course (like on Coursera).

They're truly international, cos, as I've mentioned earlier, they're in my shithole (Poland), there are actually a bunch of centers in my city (some are specialized, e. g. only for speakers talking about tech; there is a center in Polish and an English one, and you get access to all centers if you pay for your subscription, so you may start out in your local language and "graduate" into giving speeches in English, cos that's likely a very good skill to have). You can attend 3 meetings for free to see if it's something you're into, so I'll likely attend one next week or a week after that (I'm defending my thesis next week, so I may be too occupied with that).

I'm not claiming you can get a gf by learning to speak better, but I find it likely it'll at least improve your employment opportunities (and yeah, I'd rather be some kinda professional bullshitter motivational speaker than a wagie or homeless) and help with interpersonal relations (I can imagine you can meet some smart motivated people there, so that's a good start to networking).

GROUP OF BRAINWASHING INTO GLOBOHOMO

What a bs sigma male grindset [UWSL]:redpill:MGTOW cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Nobody is going to listen and respect some manlet ugly autistic incel no matter how he “presents” himself your face and height speak louder than words:society::society::society::society: a socially retarded tall chad with a charisma of a goldfish will get more respect than any manlet ugly incel on the planet stop coping nigga:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Tbh, it's mid level business Karen's trying to move up.

Or meet chad