Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To women you are just a number, a faceless nobody in a sea of sex beggars. You don´t matter at all unless you are chad.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
main-qimg-24428dbd609dce31531572da3430e1ad-c

"ewww. just another average guy, time to swipe left"

"ugh...look at all those losers staring at me in the club. Are there no hot guys here?"

"Just walk straight ahead girl and don´t make eye contact with any guy. Gross, they are all average looking. I think the guy from across the street just smiled at me. I wished chad was here scare off those average looking losers"

"ugh...if you´re above average looking you may buy me a drink, but then fuck off. If you are short or average looking why don´t you just kill yourself. You are just ugly decoration anyway."

img_3959.jpg

If you are not chad you might aswell kill yourself, dead serious. You are the equivalent of a low IQ highschool dropout in the job market. Even if by some miracle you end up getting a minimum wage, dead end job you will always be chads bitch with no way to improve your situation. You will always be a slave and completely worthless and replacable.

i swear threads like this are gonna push me to the point of rope

Anyone else excited for societal collapse?

Yes of course. But is it realistic?
Of course it is. Maybe not complete societal collapse but there will for sure be another great depression very soon.

We are like vermins to them

Sex beggar is a perfect analogy

This is true especially for ethnics. All ethnics are brown skinned black haired drones, while whites stand out with lighter features.

Yep us plebs are just meant to keep chad and stacy's movie like lifestyle afloat

PASS THE FUCKING EXIT BAG

main-qimg-24428dbd609dce31531572da3430e1ad-c

"ewww. just another average guy, time to swipe left"

"ugh...look at all those losers staring at me in the club. Are there no hot guys here?"

"Just walk straight ahead girl and don´t make eye contact with any guy. Gross, they are all average looking. I think the guy from across the street just smiled at me. I wished chad was here scare off those average looking losers"

"ugh...if you´re above average looking you may buy me a drink, but then fuck off. If you are short or average looking why don´t you just kill yourself. You are just ugly decoration anyway."

img_3959.jpg

If you are not chad you might aswell kill yourself, dead serious. You are the equivalent of a low IQ highschool dropout in the job market. Even if by some miracle you end up getting a minimum wage, dead end job you will always be chads bitch with no way to improve your situation. You will always be a slave and completely worthless and replacable.

i fucking love your posts

they're so real

like getting gasoline in your eyes, it burns all day and fucks you up