Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To women, face without height is useless

• Thread starter Deleted member 39098
  • Start date
Deleted member 39098

Deleted member 39098

Banned
-
Title.

You can have good hair, hunter eyes, strong jaw, other good facial features... but if you're 5'7 none of it matters. You are seen as a joke by all girls, nothing you do will help you.

I don't have either

Yeah, look at this 5'7 guy. Such a trucel.

Yeah, look at this 5'7 guy. Such a trucel.

Jfl tom holland is literal trucel. I have same exact body height and face as him and it is absolute hell

Jfl tom holland is literal trucel. I have same exact body height and face as him and it is absolute hell
LARP. Ur prob ugly, he is 7.5/10

LARP. Ur prob ugly, he is 7.5/10
:lul::lul::lul: are you kidding me. He is a literal trucel with that height and frame. Face is cope. I look like him if not better but I am trucel because height and frame:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Short cute > short handsome

:chad::chad:

i was in one of my mom's friends house and her daughter was thirsting over him saying his handsome

:lul::lul::lul: are you kidding me. He is a literal trucel with that height and frame. Face is cope. I look like him if not better but I am trucel because height and frame:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I'd bet my left kidney you look nothing like him, PM me your jaw if you want to. You might be retarded if you think face is cope.

https://www.tiktok.com/@officialtholland?

Look at this trucel tiktok, just has a few million followers and thousands of girls thirsting over him in the comments.

God I hate you heightcopers so fucking much. I am 5'8 before you go nuts, both are important but face is KING.

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME
i was in one of my mom's friends house and her daughter was thirsting over him saying his handsome
Exactly, let @Luxury cope by thinking his ugly ass looks like Tom fucking Holland. I bet he is 5/10 at best.

to me height is about self confidence, being tall is great for your mental health. a tall person is taken more seriously and it feels bad getting height moged by others. but for women looks are more important than height. if you're a guy that's just tall you can only find certain foids who have height fetishes.

I'd bet my left kidney you look nothing like him, PM me your jaw if you want to. You might be retarded if you think face is cope.

Look at this trucel tiktok, just has a few million followers and thousands of girls thirsting over him in the comments.

God I hate you heightcopers so fucking much. I am 5'8 before you go nuts, both are important but face is KING.

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME

Exactly, let @Luxury cope by thinking his ugly ass looks like Tom fucking Holland. I bet he is 5/10 at best.
Tom holland is not good looking, google him jfl:feelshaha:. The only reason foids are thirsting for him is because he has spiderman halo. His frame is so small they would be so fucking dissapointed irl if they saw him.

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME
"Face > height" is a retarded cope. If it was true, I wouldn't have found this place.
Tom holland is not good looking, google him jfl:feelshaha:. The only reason foids are thirsting for him is because he has spiderman halo. His frame is so small they would be so fucking dissapointed irl if they saw him.
He is an average looking manlet with small frame, nothing special.

He became popular to them because of his looks. Foids don’t give 2 shits about Spider-Man, they only like him because of his face. I believe in height>face but you’re coping real hard if you think you look anywhere as close to Holland or that he only gets girls because of fame.
Not only height but frame aswell. He has absolute tiny frame just like me. I also dont know in what world he has good face jfl. If he wasnt spiderman he would get absolutely 0 pussy. Just look at him when he is standing next to other guys, he gets mogged to oblivion
"Face > height" is a retarded cope. If it was true, I wouldn't have found this place.

He is an average looking manlet with small frame, nothing special.
Truth. Fuck these retarded facecopers, hope they burn in hell

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME

@Luxury is a troll

how tall are you ? 5feet 7 too ?
i am 5 feet 3 ,it's ovER.

face>>>>height (unless you’re actually like bottom 10% of height or something)
i’m 5’7” but if i could change one thing about myself it’d be my face 100%

To say face is less important than height is complete cope and delusion. People just fail to acknowledge that attractive face isn't as common as tall height, therefore the chances of a manlet being handsome are already low. If I could stay at my height (5'8"), but look like Tom Cruise, Zac Efron or Dave Franco I would pick that without a second of thinking over being an average faced lanklet.

To say face is less important than height is complete cope and delusion. People just fail to acknowledge that attractive face isn't as common as tall height, therefore the chances of a manlet being handsome are already low. If I could stay at my height (5'8"), but look like Tom Cruise, Zac Efron or Dave Franco I would pick that without a second of thinking over being an average faced lanklet.
Delusional lmao. Tom Cruise etc. aren't attractive because of their fucking faces, they're attractive because they're actors. :feelsseriously:

Good face on a manlet is as useless as good tits on a fat girl, literally nobody cares lmao. You have no idea how much girls hate manlets. They want them all to fucking die. They don't hate ugly guys nearly as much, especially if they are tall and NT.

Delusional lmao. Tom Cruise etc. aren't attractive because of their fucking faces, they're attractive because they're actors. :feelsseriously:
Same argument can be made about any good looking celebrity, because durr hurr they love him for his status not his looks.
Good face on a manlet is as useless as good tits on a fat girl, literally nobody cares lmao. You have no idea how much girls hate manlets. They want them all to fucking die. They don't hate ugly guys nearly as much, especially if they are tall and NT.
There's no good tits on fat women as they always turn into big flabs of fat, there are men with good looking faces. Even if we go a bit higher and take Johnny Depp who is perceived as one of the most attractive men and stands at 5'10". Women hate ugly guys and if you are average looking and a manlet they will despise you. If you are a tall man, but with an ogre face they will also hate you unless she's some noodle from an impoverished SEA country.

Same argument can be made about any good looking celebrity, because durr hurr they love him for his status not his looks.

There's no good tits on fat women as they always turn into big flabs of fat, there are men with good looking faces. Even if we go a bit higher and take Johnny Depp who is perceived as one of the most attractive men and stands at 5'10". Women hate ugly guys and if you are average looking and a manlet they will despise you. If you are a tall man, but with an ogre face they will also hate you unless she's some noodle from an impoverished SEA country.
You're forgetting 1 thing. A tall ogre can still be masculine. A handsome manlet can never be masculine. Unless he is some Youtuber or celebrity or something he is fucked, while the ogre can at least ascend with other ugly girls.

You're forgetting 1 thing. A tall ogre can still be masculine. A handsome manlet can never be masculine. Unless he is some Youtuber or celebrity or something he is fucked, while the ogre can at least ascend with other ugly girls.
Oh yeah, because a handsome manlet cannot be masculine. Handsome face is masculine by default.
0511-soo-hooot-zac-efron--quotsasiedziqu.jpg

"uhh they only fuck him, because he's an actor"

5"7 still ok but 5"3 down the smv decreases a lot

Oh yeah, because a handsome manlet cannot be masculine. Handsome face is masculine by default.
0511-soo-hooot-zac-efron--quotsasiedziqu.jpg

"uhh they only fuck him, because he's an actor"
I give up. There's no convincing you. You refuse to swallow the heightpill and how much girls worship it.

Tall height literally cancels out his face and makes it matter less unless he is deformed. :feelsseriously:

I've seen it 100 fucking times. Tall ugly, even nerdy looking guys who had fucking girlfriends. I've almost never seen a manlet with a girlfriend, good face or not. Well I don't blame you. To men it isn't logical what so special is about height yet girls get absolutely wet for it. :feelsseriously: Just lurk more and swallow more pills.

I give up. There's no convincing you. You refuse to swallow the heightpill and how much girls worship it.

Tall height literally cancels out his face and makes it matter less unless he is deformed. :feelsseriously:

I've seen it 100 fucking times. Tall ugly, even nerdy looking guys who had fucking girlfriends. I've almost never seen a manlet with a girlfriend, good face or not. Well I don't blame you. To men it isn't logical what so special is about height yet girls get absolutely wet for it. :feelsseriously: Just lurk more and swallow more pills.
You can give up convincing me, because your arguments are shit and you only invoke some meaningless stories about "tall ogres with ugly girlfriends" when we're talking about handsome manlets. Never once did I state that short stature wasn't handicap, but face in reality is still the main deciding factor. It can get you much more than women, because it can also provide you status. People like those who I mentioned in my previous post literally started making money with their face.

I don't know what you're swallowing, but lay it off, sober up and then partake in a discussion.

Being a manlet transcends face