Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over To whomever created the Birth Control Pill

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I curse you, your ancestors and your offspring with eternal damnation. You have wreaked havoc on this world, on our world.
The pill is a greater enemy than any feminist/ jew ect ect.

I wish my parents used it on me instead of putting me on this planet to suffer with dumb matches from trannies and other disgusting specimens.

I am not even bad looking, I'm above average if anything and all I can get is a fucking tranny. I want to go out and kill as many people as I can before I am arrested. That is how I feel right at this very second and instead of getting depressed and upset I just get fucking MAD.

Blame everything bad on jews, you will hit the truth most of the time.
Just researched it and holy fuck you are correct. Jews did create the birth control pill. They truely have fucked us.
I wish my parents used it on me instead of putting me on this planet to suffer with dumb matches from trannies and other disgusting specimens.

I am not even bad looking, I'm above average if anything and all I can get is a fucking tranny. I want to go out and kill as many people as I can before I am arrested. That is how I feel right at this very second and instead of getting depressed and upset I just get fucking MAD.
Nice try JIDF.

This. My parents should've used contraceptives, I don't like it here, I want to go back.

Nice try JIDF.
I'm not joking.
This. My parents should've used contraceptives, I don't like it here, I want to go back.
To be fair I wish I was a kid for eternity. I wish I didn't ever get the sexual urges I get today that are insane to control. For someone that's never had sex my sex drive is fucking insane. I can't take this shit anymore. I'm going to crack sooner or later.

Got this off wikipedia. Pincus co created the birth control pill.
"Gregory Goodwin Pincus was born in Woodbine, New Jersey, into a Jewish family,"

wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Goodwin_Pincus
Some racist white foid pushed and raised funds for the creation of the pill, and some white cuck doctor complied and invented the thing:

https://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/health-info/a-brief-history-of-birth-control/

Jews have a prominent role in many of the degenerate things we see today, but not everything that's bad in the modern world can be blamed on them.
Nice try JIDF. Always blaming whites but I know who my enemy truely is and it isn't white people.

I curse you, your ancestors and your offspring with eternal damnation. You have wreaked havoc on this world, on our world.
The pill is a greater enemy than any feminist/ jew ect ect.
Bruh if it wasnt him it would have been someone else. :feelsbadman:

I stand corrected. Juice man.

Less birth control=more fucking idoits having many babies.

Birth control was created to destroy monogamy and the victorial family model

Finally, incels get closer to the things that have truly mattered.

If we didn’t have the pill will see way more kids in foster care and poor family with children and no one wants that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back