Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To whoever it's concerned

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Some people might have noticed that i essentially went missing these past few months.Maybe no one remembers but that's not the point.I have been abstaining from writing on this forum,since *those who rule this kingdom* are all connected with very dodgy individuals thus making this site an incredibly unwise place to post.Plus i hate this forum being public and having normies read my posts.

Anyway,i was reading this manga and this failed normie dude gets this virgin teen qt to have sex with him and it reminded me of how lonely i really am.Most of us have 0 friends or have random acquiantances who throw them under the bus whenever they can.Maybe you got lucky and developed a decent friendship or cool acquaintances with a few guys here.

Eitherway, a lot of us here get through life with 0 connections to people or have very faint connections with other people.A lot of us have also grown numb to it,but the sadness of being forever alone never trully leaves you.You can fap as much as you want,you can sniff as many lines as you would like,you can drink yourself to death,but the loneliness is always there.Sometimes,you will barely feel it.Shit,you might go on for a few months barely talking to people and you won't feel much pain.But you will always feel the emptiness.And it is only a matter of time till the extreme pain of loneliness comes.

There are those who were blessed by god to be allowed to think of only him and him for their entire lives.To feed on him without ever needing mankind(or needing them in a very small way).But to us who lean much more to that which is earthly,this life as an untermench is pure horror.

dogs receive much more loves then us.Even cockroaches get fondled and kissed by females(if you don't believe me,search online),and live as neet king.rats are also seen as cute and receive much better treatment then us

"BUT DUD I SAW A VID OF A DOG GETTING SHOT"

yeah and i just saw the vid of a brother getting raped and then murdered because some random stacy got offended that he dared to ask her out.And who knows how many videos i have seen of brothers blowing their brains out because they couldn't cope anymore.

i fucking hate this life.

Some people might have noticed that i essentially went missing these past few months.Maybe no one remembers but that's not the point.I have been abstaining from writing on this forum,since *those who rule this kingdom* are all connected with very dodgy individuals thus making this site an incredibly unwise place to post.Plus i hate this forum being public and having normies read my posts.
Welcome back. :feelsokman:

This is truly not a life worth living. Normies can't even grasp how lonely it can get when you don't even get basic shit like going out every week. I can't believe it's all downhill for me now.
I literally peaked in life when I was a baby.

Anyway,i was reading this manga and this failed normie dude gets this virgin teen qt to have sex with him and it reminded me of how lonely i really am.Most of us have 0 friends or have random acquiantances who throw them under the bus whenever they can.Maybe you got lucky and developed a decent friendship or cool acquaintances with a few guys here.

Eitherway, a lot of us here get through life with 0 connections to people or have very faint connections with other people.A lot of us have also grown numb to it,but the sadness of being forever alone never trully leaves you.You can fap as much as you want,you can sniff as many lines as you would like,you can drink yourself to death,but the loneliness is always there.Sometimes,you will barely feel it.Shit,you might go on for a few months barely talking to people and you won't feel much pain.But you will always feel the emptiness.And it is only a matter of time till the extreme pain of loneliness comes.

There are those who were blessed by god to be allowed to think of only him and him for their entire lives.To feed on him without ever needing mankind(or needing them in a very small way).But to us who lean much more to that which is earthly,this life as an untermench is pure horror.

dogs receive much more loves then us.Even cockroaches get fondled and kissed by females(if you don't believe me,search online),and live as neet king.rats are also seen as cute and receive much better treatment then us

"BUT DUD I SAW A VID OF A DOG GETTING SHOT"

yeah and i just saw the vid of a brother getting raped and then murdered because some random stacy got offended that he dared to ask her out.And who knows how many videos i have seen of brothers blowing their brains out because they couldn't cope anymore.

i fucking hate this life.
You know, I've noticed this also. Ever notice how abandoned animals or pets get more concern and general sympathy compared to homeless people and those perceived as general social outcasts? I have over the years, real eye opener and blackpill right there, a homeless junkie could die in an alley yet nobody cares, but a single lost kitten ends up stuck in a tree where everybody loses their minds calling fire fighters for a media photo op event broadcasted on television.

Strange, isn't it?

Last edited:
I took some time off too

But now we’re both back :feelsautistic: