Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To whitecels

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
You guys get a bad rep. JBW is completely unfair and the SEA meme is simply not feasible the average whitecel. Whenever anything in the media comes up they always target white virgins as incels which means whitecels carry the disproportionate blame.

As a fellow incel brother, let me carry that burden with you.
Afrikancel.

THANK YOU. Publicly whitecels are demonized the most. I guess maybe just as much as muslimcels

"Just Be" Anything is a cope tbh.

You guys get a bad rep. JBW is completely unfair and the SEA meme is simply not feasible the average whitecel. Whenever anything in the media comes up they always target white virgins as incels which means whitecels carry the disproportionate blame.

As a fellow incel brother, let me carry that burden with you.
Afrikancel.
High IQ post. Respect

I guarantee this thread is going to turn to a race war.

everyone just hates white men nowadays

Do you want tefp6n

one advantage that whitecels have is that they look none threating.which can help when cucking

one advantage that whitecels have is that they look none threating.which can help when cucking
I look pretty scary tbh.

THIS IS A TOLERANCE THREAD NOW

we must lay our differences aside fellow brethren and unite under the one true banner of incels.
may our reich last a thousand years

THIS IS A TOLERANCE THREAD NOW

we must lay our differences aside fellow brethren and unite under the one true banner of incels.
may our reich last a thousand years
well that guy who said all whites should be banned did delete his comment. Its going nice so far..

I’m a whitecel

Respect brother.

Us incels should stick together instead of fighting each other.

Looking non threatening can be helpful with lots of other things in life. ex: First step in selling something or trying to manipulate another person is putting them at ease.

Thank you afrikancel my friend

Dm me. Evem if your skin tone is white it doesn't make you a racial white. You are still an arabcel. Noodcels have fair skin but they aren't white. Abos have dark skin but they aren't black. Some latins look exactly the same as whites but theyre still latinos.

There are a few whites here who are legit incel

It's all FACE. Stop coping with this bullshit.

No JBW is very much alive and well. I saw a fucking 5/10 fat white normie today with a 7/10 Light skin Stacey lite. And she was pregnant.

No JBW is very much alive and well. I saw a fucking 5/10 fat white normie today with a 7/10 Light skin Stacey lite. And she was pregnant.
Ethnic hoe desperately wants white seed.

Being a sandcel is living life on finish the game with world record speedrun and then beat that speed run 10 times again:feelsbadman::feelscry:
There are a few whites here who are legit incel
High IQ tbh, although whites do have higher chances to ascend(see the sticky racepill) they can still be incel. ALL INCELS ARE BROTHERS INCELISTAN ZINDABAD
CeJ2Hsx

Last edited:
>white pity thread

pathetic as fuck, nigga you worry about your own ass. whites on this forum dont need any pity they do just fine. Most of them will get a gf in a couple of years.

the same can't be said for etnics.

"let me carry that burden"
yeah, being a white is such a burden, Im sure whites would be better off being a curry or a shitskin arab LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back