Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To truly be Incel

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
There was only ever once I ever, a few yrs ago I had a chance, I am ugly and I know that but in this case she was extremely ugly, missing teeth and weighed at least twice as much as me and I am fairly chubby myself, in this case I was repulsed enough to call it off. That brings up 2 questions though,
1 - Can you still call yourself an Incel if you had at least 1 chance in life taking into consideration they are even uglier then us and twice our weight?
2 - If no to the above, would most of you guys here take any ugly fat girl you can get or rather would you say no like I did?

Stick a black binliner over her head lol.

If You score With 1/10 or 2/10 ur still incel imo thats not ascending

im the only incel and all of you are just imaginary

If You score With 1/10 or 2/10 ur still incel imo thats not ascending

This. If anything sleeping with a 1/10 would be DEscending.

still trucel. most of us can bang 1/10 full size orca's beasts if we try enough.

Not if you're a 1/10.

Not if you're a 1/10 or a 2/10.
I am probably a 1 out of 10 but I dont think she would even be on the scoreboard.
This is pretty much her

You don't want to reproduce with someone who will create a child who is uglier than you and will suffer more than you. I want to produce Chaddams so after I surgerymax, I'll only fuck brown eyed foids with eyebrows at least as thick as mine that are at least as tall as me...

I'd rather be a virgin (at age 28) than go out with a 1/10 girl.