Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To trigger women and reddit, this board should focus on how women over 25 years old are used up garbage

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Nothing triggers women more than how they have the exact same standards as young women but with 1/100th of the value.

Shit should be stickied and talked about regularly to trigger the fuck out of ugly old whores who only want young chads (all women).

Agreed. Also non virgin girls are public property toilets.

Yes, I have been saying this all along and even made a post about how nothing triggers women more than when men are attracted to younger and hotter girls than themselves. It literally drives them ballistic when they see men universally prefering younger women. It’s because they know deep down their only inherent worth is being men’s pleasure toys, and once that’s challenged they lose it.

There is nothing impressive about a slut, and they are delusional to think they deserve respect/support/honor/trust etc... After a decade of degeneracy.

tbh.. the only foids that browse cucktears anyway are used up roasties in their mid twenties up to their mid thirties, sometimes even older

i don't like to focus on holes

MGTOW already covers that.
Besides, all an old roastie needs to do is sign up for Tinder and she'll get unlimited validation that beats anything we could muster to counter it.

Those roasties and cucks actually have the nerve to say that older women are better because of their """""experience""""" and that if you don't find a literal corpse attractive you're a paedophile. Foids are very insecure about the agepill.

Those roasties and cucks actually have the nerve to say that older women are better because of their """""experience""""" and that if you don't find a literal corpse attractive you're a paedophile. Foids are very insecure about the agepill.

"if you don't find herpes and smely stretched marked pussies attractive, you're a pedo"

I second this

the fact remains that can get sex just as easily as a 20yo.

more than anything this board should focus on spreading blackpill

It's quite entertaining, only thing I like about being a man...
Women age like milk on a warm summer day, men age like wine.

the fact remains that can get sex just as easily as a 20yo.

more than anything this board should focus on spreading blackpill
We can always trigger them as we blackpill. In a sense triggering them could help spread the blackpill because by screeching about us they will inevitably bring more foot fall to this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back