Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To those who have the money to get bimax double jaw surgery, why won't you do it?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Why won't you do it to ascend?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BX_s1DIVB2s

I don't have the money but I don't think I'll ever do it I'm afraid of surgeries

from incel to incel
before-after-patient-01.jpg

Google says it's between 30,000 to 3 lakhs in India.

Fear of the pain and recovery plus there's a million other things wrong with me. I'd rather rope tbh.

I'm gonna try to get it actually. My jaws may not be recessed enough to get the surgery though. We will see.

I'm gonna try to get it actually. My jaws may not be recessed enough to get the surgery though. We will see.
Where do you want to get it? Will you get regular bimax or distraction osteogenesis bimax?

Where do you want to get it? Will you get regular bimax or distraction osteogenesis bimax?
There's a jaw surgeon near me. I'm gonna call them and ask to get a consultation because if you have an actual functional jaw issue insurance will cover the cost of surgery. It'll probably be regular bimax so that I can immediately be done with the surgery.

I'm literally a jaw implants and a nosejob away from being atleast an MTN but oh my fate.

I'm literally a jaw implants and a nosejob away from being atleast an MTN but oh my fate.
You could get a sliding genioplasty too which is imo better since it's your own bone. That's what I'll be getting if I'm not eligible for jaw surgery.

I got no money and my parents are too cucked to pay for it. Even if I have the money by the time I'm older, it'll be too late.