Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To those calling my ban stepforward, and to those supporting me step too

foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
let's end this now, state why do you want me banned , for my defense i did what i did , it was an expression of my feelings after i saw fellow incels bullied and called cucks by mgtowes from the incel sub , so i did that to trigger fakecels , it was like an expression of feelings to , art , and a little bit of my episodes , for me an incel's feelings will always come first than the ideology itself, without me you will never have Incelistan , choose wisely after all , all my incels friends are gone or dead.

I want you banned so you stop making these posts, is this 5th one already?
Honestly tho i don't care much, but you keep acting like a narcissist autismo, "without me you will never have Incelistan" what the fuck does that even mean?
Seriously get your head out of your ass and just try to make quality content instead of stirring up drama.

JovanD said:
I want you banned so you stop making these posts, is this 5th one already?
Honestly tho i don't care much, but you keep acting like a narcissist autismo, "without me you will never have Incelistan" what the fuck does that even mean?
Seriously get your head out of your ass and just try to make quality content instead of stirring up drama.

alright , this is my sub i can do whatever i want, this is like my diary i do what ever the fuck i want, i would post drama about me taking a shit and i would be narcissistic all i want about it, and you have the same right to be narcissistic all you want too , okay man i am a kissles hugless talkless danceless virgin and if i want to have some little drama in my life please let me have it man what the actual fuck

Good Lord what a fucking attention whore, at this point i don`t want to get you banned for being a fucking jew but for shitting threads like this everyday.

Unbearable2woman said:
Good Lord what a fucking attention whore, at this point i don`t want to get you banned for being a fucking jew but for shitting threads like this everyday.

i admit i want some attention, i didn't have any since i was banned from r/incels , can you blame me ?

I want to you banned for making this thread.

You are unstable. Something triggered you and you went straight to incelqueers for support. You didn't even apologized for what you did, didn't even showed a single remorse. Why should we even trust you when you are acting like a fucking faggot.

CamelBlueFilters said:
You are unstable. Something triggered you and you went straight to incelqueers for support. You didn't even apologized for what you did, didn't even showed a single remorse. Why should we even trust you when you are acting like a fucking faggot.

what triggered me was what the sub has become, Incels literally got called cucks, this have never happened in the past, it was heresy for me , so i did that to trigger fakecels, i will not apologize , i did it and i had to, someone had to do it

foreignincel3 said:
what triggered me was what the sub has become, Incels literally got called cucks, this have never happened in the past, it was heresy for me , so i did that to trigger fakecels, i will not apologize , i did it and i had to, someone had to do it

And they were called cucks because... ?

CamelBlueFilters said:
And they were called cucks because... ?

you need to know that r/incels in the past was safe heaven for incels no incel would be called cuck , all incel's feelings and opinions were loved and welcomed and debates were filled with love, we loved each other so much

Fuck off foreignincel, u are a worthless cucktears underdog.

I missed what happened. What did you do?

You need behavioral therapy cuck.

We want you banned because you masqueraded as an incel but you were a cucktear all along.

I never liked you foreignincel3. I always saw through your bluepilled shitposts.

You got one of my favorite alts in /r/incels banned for "bullying," when all I did was call out a post for fake drama/whining.

I want you gone. You can go fuck yourself for all I care. You son of a bitch traitor.

Cucks are scum, but traitorcels are worse than scum.

Yes fuck off. Conspiring with our bullies is unacceptable. In Incelistan you would have had a hearing with the council of eldercels who would find you guilty of treason and sentence you to death by beheading

ilieknothing said:
Yes fuck off. Conspiring with our bullies is unacceptable. In Incelistan you would have had a hearing with the council of eldercels who would find you guilty of treason and sentence you to death by beheading

wat

foreignincel3 said:
alright , this is my sub i can do whatever i want, this is like my diary i do what ever the fuck i want, i would post drama about me taking a shit and i would be narcissistic all i want about it, and you have the same right to be narcissistic all you want too , okay man i am a kissles hugless talkless danceless virgin and if i want to have some little drama in my life please let me have it man what the actual fuck

Erm. Dude. This isn't a sub. This is a forum. Last time i checked his grace 1st of his name @SergantIncel controls this forum. You are being narcissistic because you're causing all this drama.

foreignincel3 said:
i admit i want some attention, i didn't have any since i was banned from r/incels , can you blame me ?

It is understandable brother. Inceldom will make you do some crazy things

undeadcel said:
What have you done`?

He posted a screenshot to cuck tears mocking incels and he also renounced us on their sub and conspired with our bullies. Absolutely reprehensible and he refuses to ask for forgiveness.

ilieknothing said:
He posted a screenshot to cuck tears mocking incels and he also renounced us on their sub and conspired with our bullies. Absolutely reprehensible and he refuses to ask for forgiveness.

Why has he done this ? Traitorcels should fuck off and never come back. :@

undeadcel said:
Why has he done this ? Traitorcels should  fuck off and never come back. :@

I am calling him out whenever he posts. I will not rest until he is banned or fucks off. Only St. Blackops2cel knows how much anguish cuck tears has caused incels.

ilieknothing said:
I am calling him out whenever he posts. I will not rest until he is banned or fucks off. Only St. Blackops2cel knows how much anguish cuck tears has caused incels.

Cucktear-supportercels are the worst and shall never be forgiven.

Anonymous said:
I never liked you foreignincel3. I always saw through your bluepilled shitposts.

You got one of my favorite alts in /r/incels banned for "bullying," when all I did was call out a post for fake drama/whining.

I want you gone. You can go fuck yourself for all I care. You son of a bitch traitor.

i can get you banned again if you continue bullying incels, my fight for my incel brothers will never fade

foreignincel3 said:
i can get you banned again if you continue bullying incels, my fight for my incel brothers will never fade

Go fuck yourself traitor.

Who the fuck are you

existentialhack said:
Who the fuck are you

This, all I know is that this guy is attention-whoring hard by making a thread about himself.

shadowsoulz125 said:
In Incelistan you would have had a hearing with the council of eldercels who would find you guilty of treason and sentence you to death by beheading

Incel Justice is harsh but fair

Too bad I'll never live in Incelstan

SilentSoup said:

Don't misquote me u arsehole. I didnt say the earlier quote.

SilentSoup said:

Don't misquote users, it's pathetic and creates confusion

needs to be reiterated that traitors should be beheaded

Male feminists deserve the rope