Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To think, in another life I could be a Cuck on IT.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
There are multiple concepts of alternate routes to the timeline we live in. Butterfly effect if you will.
One theory states that our timeline is one of many in a collection of different timelines, or is just one of many ways events could have played out.
This means that there could possibly be another timeline where any number of events played out differently and through that I became another Cuck on IT. There are also timelines where I could've possibly been a Chad even.
But of course I had to land on the timeline where I became an Incel.
Go fucking figure.

So do the other timelines exist in other universes, or are they happening right here, in the now, just in another "dimension" of sorts? :feelshehe:

Brutal, though; I suppose you would need to be exposed to some sort of Internet cucksite or community to be able to cope so hard with your subhumanity that you fully and totally switch to worshipping foids and denying all signs of your obvious discrimination and subjugation by others, or perhaps simply were born with a weaker state of mind unable to accept it. :feelsjuice:

Man, I wish I was born as a chad

You will be posting transition nudes on IT you will be 42 year old balding troon in ur next life

You will be posting transition nudes on IT you will be 42 year old balding troon in ur next life
My next life sounds pretty cucked. Current me would burn my next iteration with a Uranium flamethrower.

I'd kill myself, tbh. Cuck if you wouldn't.

So do the other timelines exist in other universes, or are they happening right here, in the now, just in another "dimension" of sorts? :feelshehe:
I always found it akin to some kind of main hub dimension where all the different timelines are behind portals or doors or whatever.
Brutal, though; I suppose you would need to be exposed to some sort of Internet cucksite or community to be able to cope so hard with your subhumanity that you fully and totally switch to worshipping foids and denying all signs of your obvious discrimination and subjugation by others, or perhaps simply were born with a weaker state of mind unable to accept it. :feelsjuice:
Denying reality with a dash of self hatred. Truly a brutal and cucked fate.