Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the zoo visitors who aren’t incels, why do you enjoy our suffering so much?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Imagine coming here just to lurk and laugh at men who can’t get girlfriends. Don’t you have anything better to do? Wives or girlfriends to fuck, cuddle with and share loving moments with. Might as well enjoy your privileges while it lasts. Who the hell knows? If reincarnation existed. You could risk being born ugly or even uglier than all of us. Tick tok normies. Your time will run out. The void will swallow you whole and you’ll be nothing just like us.

They’re curious retards who don’t know true suffering

They are like the people that laugh and look down on the homeless, telling them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps despite being a few paychecks or bad circumstances away from being homeless themselves. Normies, realize that you are closer to us than you are to the sexual bourgeoisie.

They are like the people that laugh and look down on the homeless, telling them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps despite being a few paychecks or bad circumstances away from being homeless themselves. Normies, realize that you are closer to us than you are to the sexual bourgeoisie.
This

Everyone that comes here is a loser in one way or another, doesn’t matter if they signed up or not.
A normie may have seen an incel meme on instagram or something, but they will not come to these forums.
Are you really envious of the cucktear type subhumans that come here to screenshot posts? Come on lol.

So true. Why do you enjoy our suffering so much? @Moeggels
cope

Why do tallfags make up half of r short, because human beings are inherently evil and will use the misfortune of anyone they deem as less than them as lifefuel, it makes their mundane existence feel a little less shitty for a few minutes when they see our struggles

I hope every tallfag gets hit with meningococcal septsemia and lose their arms and legs

I hate society so fucking much:smonk:

Last edited:
They’re curious retards who don’t know true suffering
They arent curious for shit this ain't 2016 when the word incel was new, these sadistic fucks come here to laugh and internally gloat:smonk: the zoo is open 24/7

They arent curious for shit this ain't 2016 when the word incel was new, these sadistic fucks come here to laugh and internally gloat:smonk: the zoo is open 24/7
Oook ook eek eek!! I’m a monkey!! Someone put me on a leash so I can be walked by my Reddit soy masters :soy::soy::soy::soy:

We are not zoo animals. We are celebrities

Imagine coming here just to lurk and laugh at men who can’t get girlfriends. Don’t you have anything better to do? Wives or girlfriends to fuck, cuddle with and share loving moments with. Might as well enjoy your privileges while it lasts. Who the hell knows? If reincarnation existed. You could risk being born ugly or even uglier than all of us. Tick tok normies. Your time will run out. The void will swallow you whole and you’ll be nothing just like us.
Don't speak ill of those who come here and lurk. You don't know who they are.

Many of them are incels who do not dare join, and maybe will later. Many new members say they were lurkers for some time.

Also, I am ready to bet good money that many among the other lurkers are betabuxxers who envy our freedom. I wonder if some of them do not sometimes join by pretending to be incels because they hate their lives.

There are of course also ITers among the lurkers, of course. But I doubt that these are that numerous. They cannot account for the numbers we are seeing.

Don't speak ill of those who come here and lurk. You don't know who they are.

Many of them are incels who do not dare join, and maybe will later. Many new members say they were lurkers for some time.
I used to lurk for quite some time. You should join as well lurkers! :feelsokman:

I used to lurk for quite some time. You should join as well lurkers! :feelsokman:
Greycels are welcome here. Don't let anyone among the retards tell you otherwise.

You cannot expect a creature given worship since childhood to understand incel suffering.

Greycels are welcome here. Don't let anyone among the retards tell you otherwise.
we don't discriminate by colour or rank here. we appreciate the enrichment greycels give us:feelswhat: