Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy To the WNs - Would asians or hapas be allowed in the ethnostate?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I think white worshipping asian females should be allowed in for white men to fuck

No. No noodlewhore's gonna dilute our white blood bro

Indiscriminate ethnic cleansing until we're at least 99.9% white

No. No noodlewhore's gonna dilute our white blood bro

Indiscriminate ethnic cleansing until we're at least 99.9% white

We need to fill the void created by traitor white females somehow.

Also, what about Japanese though? They are top tier humans. High IQs, civilized culture, strict migration laws. Not letting any subhumans in to ruin their country.

There are billions of asians and they should stay in Asia. Asian genes are like cancer, metastasizing and spreading all over the world as we speak.

Only as waifus.

Lmao it wouldn't be a ethnostate if other races allowed.

this, they're coping hard
I really doubt they know what an ethnostate mean: "a sovereign state of which citizenship is restricted to members of A PARTICULAR racial or ethnic group."

So if other races are allowed it is not ethnostate,it is something-else state

“Fuck white women all racemixing whores, I saw so on blacked.com” “Muh waifu anime asian grills please give birth to my progeny of ugly, stupid stunted mongrels”
AF859238 1993 4E57 B744 9A533E6910D6

No. They are great, but we need a nation of just our own peoples.

Probably not.

Last edited:
“Fuck white women all racemixing whores, I saw so on blacked.com” “Muh waifu anime asian grills please give birth to my progeny of ugly, stupid stunted mongrels”
View attachment 91992
kek
wn fags are just bunch of soy shits who want their future elliot rodgers to blow their brains out because they are too pussy to do it themselves.
Why would you enable noodlewhores so much if you're white nationalist? at least I have respect for those who won't accept any gook man or women

kek
wn fags are just bunch of soy shits who want their future elliot rodgers to blow their brains out because they are too pussy to do it themselves.
Why would you enable noodlewhores so much if you're white nationalist? at least I have respect for those who won't accept any gook man or women

Godmode fetish, to be worshipped because of your ethnic heritage. White women certainly aren't going to do it because they hate themselves and they hate their race (same as asian women)... except I happen to be a part of that race they hate in one case and a part of the race they love in the other one

Although I'm not sure what would happen when the country is full of hapas

Last edited:
Godmode fetish, to be worshipped because of your ethnic heritage. White women certainly aren't going to do it because they hate themselves and they hate their race (same as asian women)... except I happen to be a part of that race they hate in one case and a part of the race they love in the other one

Although I'm not sure what would happen when the country is full of hapas
Then no offense, tbh you're just a little trick thinking with his dick instead of truly being committed to the cause if you think betraying WN principles for some slant eyed, flat faced, no tits or ass 5'0 gooklet piece of shit to lick your dick is worth it. Just run abortion game if you really want to fuck gooklets, but i don't know why would you do that when white women are the most loyal (yes I said it).

Then no offense, tbh you're just a little trick thinking with his dick instead of truly being committed to the cause if you think betraying WN principles for some slant eyed, flat faced, no tits or ass 5'0 gooklet piece of shit to lick your dick is worth it. Just run abortion game if you really want to fuck gooklets, but i don't know why would you do that when white women are the most loyal (yes I said it).

When I look to the future all I see is eternal darkness. White people have bent over and taken a deep ramming. Even if we somehow fix the migration issue, how are you going to fix the hypergamy issue?
I just wanna get my dick wet before we all die

When I look to the future all I see is eternal darkness. White people have bent over and taken a deep ramming. Even if we somehow fix the migration issue, how are you going to fix the hypergamy issue?
I just wanna get my dick wet before we all die
This cucked line of reasoning is what got us all in the shithole.

CuckTears is soooooooo going to snapshot this and use it as fuel to say we're abunch of alt righters.

CuckTears is soooooooo going to snapshot this and use it as fuel to say we're abunch of alt righters.

Who cares about their low IQ circlejerk. Even normies laugh at how pathetic they are, obsessing over incels all day long

To create an Eurasian ethnostate is pretty easy. Finland just has to stop its immigration. @FinnCel