Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope To the blue pill fags: Foids bullying you doesn’t mean they like you.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
If foids bully you, it means you are ugly and sub human. No if’s or but’s about it. Think about it; if you liked someone, would you really be a retard and bully them? No, you’d be nice to them. As I grew up many foids bullied me for how I looked, they laughed at me, spread rumours about me , and said I have a small penis right in-front of me. Foids who bully us sub humans should be severely punished by the education system, because they are loud about their discrimination to us Incels , and so should any blue pilled cuck who says foids bully you if they like you.

I think they just hang around to talk to the female

Maybe they just thought you were cute.. they were trying you out. You should have forcefully pinned one of them in a wall and kiss her aggressively . She would have sucked your dick for life

Maybe they just thought you were cute.. they were trying you out. You should have forcefully pinned one of them in a wall and kiss her aggressively . She would have sucked your dick for life
Average Richard copER logic

Jesse, we need to cook

Don't let yourself be bullied by toilets in the first place.

Exactly don't no where these guys get that idea from lol talk about being strong in denial.

Exactly don't no where these guys get that idea from lol talk about being strong in denial.
I agree.
When a female like a guy, she is highly enthusiastic about him, from what I saw.

I have no idea where the bully point but it look like cope.

Just rape theory

It's pathetic cope. Imagine being insulted, mocked and denigrated and thinking that's because they like you...
It's beyond retarded. How come they never act in such a manner towards Chads, popular guys, prettyboys?

It's pathetic cope. Imagine being insulted, mocked and denigrated and thinking that's because they like you...
It's beyond retarded. How come they never act in such a manner towards Chads, popular guys, prettyboys?
Fr. They never bully chad.

Anime copers thinking that the tsundere girl likes them :feelshaha:

If you aren’t extremely retarded at looking at body language and understanding facial expressions
You can see when a foid is picking on a guy because she likes him vs when a foid is truly just making fun of you. Most of the time however women ignore us Incels

Based. I hate this fucking meme.

Foids don't bully me just say stupid shit to me every once in a while how are you getting bullied by women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back