Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To the Black woman that only dates white men or non-black men; FUCK YOU.

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I mean no hate to white brocels, but whenever I see a black woman with a white guy in public, it makes my fucking blood boil.

The vast majority of black women are ghetto/rachet and tend to hate black men who have suburban upbringings and a proper manner of speaking. And because of the racepill, blacks have little hope of dating outside of our race. And since blackscels tend to be more high inhib and have ZERO thugmaxx and ZERO rizz, we don't have the BBC-halo to ascend with some BBC worshiping snow-bunny.

Our most realistic option would be black women like us; non-ghetto, well-spoken and well-mannered. But this is the exact kind of black woman that always ends up dating outside of her race. Because of this, blackscels end up suffering and coping until we can earn enough money to beta-buxx some middle aged, over-weight woman later in life.

Fuck it all.

Pretty much, I think JBB focuses on black normies and above who get with white foids and other black foids too much when some 5'7 ugly black has no chances of ascending if they don't live in the hood and give money to some random ghetto whore; hated by both types of black foids, even the foids who aren't white-worshipping are just as hypergamous as any other. :feelsugh:

That's why women need their rights taken away. Shit like this only happens because we allow it to happen.

Black guys who date white woman pisses me off the most.

Race-mixing is cancer.

the truest fucking thread ive ever read

Yeah it's sad how one-dimensional the standards are for black men. If you're not Pookie or Tyrone as a black man, you may as well not exist to black women.

Meanwhile Bill Gates's Stacy tier daughter is dating this black normie. Just imagine how ineligible a guy like this is to black women but the attractive daughter one of the world's richest men is sucking his BBC. A 400 lb hoodrat black woman with 4 kids by 3 different men would scoff at this kid.

Phoebe-Gates-Robert-Ross-1-1.jpeg

I feel like this is a pretty uncommon thing to see.

Black men marry outside their race far more than black women.

I feel sorry for my blackbros. If you're not thugmaxxed, you have no value to women in the west because that's all you're advertised as. Thugs and gangsters. No room for civility unless you want to settle for an obese middle class black foid like I've seen so many soft-spoken skinny blackcels resort to.

Our only possible solution would be to passportmaxx. The black women/women outside of America are tradiitional, well spoken and non-ghetto too. The main issue with passportmaxxing could be cultural differences, but this shouldn't be a problem for 1st or 2nd generation immigrants that are intending to find a wife from their native country or if you intend to also absorb their culture.

Also passportmaxxing only works if you are looking for a trad wife. These women are not sluts compared to american women.
True, this could be another solution. I wouldn’t mind ascending with an educated Nigerian woman, for example.

hard agree, I hate any ethnic whore that goes for a white guy just because hes white. it makes my blood boil

Then they want a stable provider when they've made their bed typical foids

FUCK THOSE BED WENCHES CRACKAS BE TRIFLIN

I find black girls getting bleached kinda hot tbh

If not for my rich history, we may have lost this battle.

Pretty much your avg non-white Foid

Well put brother. I wageslave at a grocery store and see that shit all the fucking time. A cute non ghetto black girl with sum bullshit ass ltn white guy. It seriously pisses me tf off. All I want is a black girl who isn't a ratchet. But ig if they can't get tyrone they'll get with logan.

same goes for curry whores and noodle whores

Race-mixing is cancer.

the truest fucking thread ive ever read

Yeah it's sad how one-dimensional the standards are for black men. If you're not Pookie or Tyrone as a black man, you may as well not exist to black women.

Meanwhile Bill Gates's Stacy tier daughter is dating this black normie. Just imagine how ineligible a guy like this is to black women but the attractive daughter one of the world's richest men is sucking his BBC. A 400 lb hoodrat black woman with 4 kids by 3 different men would scoff at this kid.

Phoebe-Gates-Robert-Ross-1-1.jpeg

I will travel to africa and clap niggress check with my BWC