Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the autists here, how long did it take to get your diagnosis after you completed your testing?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I’m getting evaluated June 17th, I suspect I will end up being diagnosed and I could use the job help. Even if I turn out not to be autistic, I need to rule out autism first before I move forward.

But I need cash desperately so I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait a long while longer. Might just have to take go with a regular job counselor and take a shit job and hope my social anxiety coping progress I’ve made from therapy pays off if even a little.

Last edited:
I dont remember since i was around 6-7 years when diagnosed

im borderline autistic like elliot rodger so i don't meet the qualifications for actual autism but only pdd-nos like elliot rodgers. so basically im sub-autistic but also sub-NT. Too autistic for the NTs, too NT for the autists

What will this diagnosis do for you? Will you get neetbux? Or will you just take the NTpill?

depends on your country.
@THE TRUE DIGLET probably knows for the UK

What will this diagnosis do for you? Will you get neetbux? Or will you just take the NTpill?
They said they can help me get a job that I feel comfortable in. Which is why I wanna wait to see my results.

cant remember i was very young when i got diagnosed

im borderline autistic like elliot rodger so i don't meet the qualifications for actual autism but only pdd-nos like elliot rodgers. so basically im sub-autistic but also sub-NT. Too autistic for the NTs, too NT for the autists

Dk i was like 8

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back