Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To stay at home making money or travelling and trying to make MORE money?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Good evening brocelz
Im currently working from home. The job is repetitive and i just receive calls for different services and i just take notes on the computer, pretty easy
Current minimum wage in my country is around $250 a month cuck dollarz. The company im working for is based in burgerland so im being paid less than their macdonalds workers but i managed to make $1000 a month,

For my country , thats a good salary :feelsLSD:. I also i live comfy with my parentz and only help paying some billz. I buy my own diet because i enjoy working out. I also can afford my weed copez, vidya, etc.

Now, my room still has remnants of my previous depressed years; my room is dirty af, the curtains are torn out rags and i have a closet which is completely broken and it barely helpz me store my clothes. Not to mention the walls are dirty and the paint is completely ruined.

Since Im making this money, I think... should I try improve my room and make it the comfiest place ever for me or just save and try to aim for luck in burgerland or maybe europe as a dishwasher, earning double

Any advice is welcome brocelz :smonk:

travelling and living in muttmerica/euRope is pretty expensive, unless you are comfortable living in a giga shithole apt or out of your car I don't think you will net more living in these countries vs. at home with all expenses paid. I would just stay at home and maybe try to invest/trade equities with a portion of your salary.

Also you lucked out with a burgerland remote job in cheap country. Milk it as long as you can :smonk:

Current minimum wage in my country is around $250 a month cuck dollarz. The company im working for is based in burgerland so im being paid less than their macdonalds workers but i managed to make $1000 a month,
Is that in Mexican pesos or USD?

Renovate your room little by little. It could be a fun project. If i was you i would stay.