Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To some extent, third world parenting can be pretty shit lmao

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
The amount of time I've seen third world parents/families try to justify physical violence towards children is a lot lol. I remember the first time I saw a kid receive corporal punishment, that stuff really scared me.

Not only are some third world parents physically abusive, they're psychologically abusive, they would say pretty heartless stuff to their kid and beat them in the name of discipline.

I remember someone saying here that sun-5 parents would be parents because they would take out all their frustration of their subhuman existence onto their kids and try to mold them into what they couldn't ever be, instead of accepting that their kid is subhuman because of their genetics and that children grow up to become their own people. I don't know if this is relevant.
Also parents are normies ... they don't think of how they will personally raise their children; they do same as everyone else including their own parents.
Or maybe third-world parents tend to be fast-life history strategists.

I remember someone saying here that sun-5 parents would be parents because they would take out all their frustration of their subhuman existence onto their kids and try to mold them into what they couldn't ever be, instead of accepting that their kid is subhuman because of their genetics and that children grow up to become their own people. I don't know if this is relevant.
Also parents are normies ... they don't think of how they will personally raise their children; they do same as everyone else including their own parents.
Or maybe third-world parents tend to be fast-life history strategists.
Yeah, what you said is relevant, I heard some third world parents say that gentle parenting is a white person thing lmao

Are you finnish? you have a moomin avatar

The amount of time I've seen third world parents/families try to justify physical violence towards children is a lot lol. I remember the first time I saw a kid receive corporal punishment, that stuff really s
Abused children don't become faggotry tho
cared me.

Not only are some third world parents physically abusive, they're psychologically abusive, they would say pretty heartless stuff to their kid and beat them in the name of discipline.
Psychological abuse is

I don't exist it's all in the persons head

Fucking greynigger. 52 posts? Stop posting on Reddit so much, and get your post count up, greybitch.

The amount of time I've seen third world parents/families try to justify physical violence towards children is a lot lol. I remember the first time I saw a kid receive corporal punishment, that stuff really scared me.

ya you are right dude.as a curry this social practice fkd me up a lot. I wish I was born to some blonde Swedish parents instead of toad faced curry parents who beat me up for making some little mistakes. its already over for me .

It is their retirement regime, what do you want, just deal with it until you become self reliant and leave them faggots :feelshehe:

ya you are right dude.as a curry this social practice fkd me up a lot. I wish I was born to some blonde Swedish parents instead of toad faced curry parents who beat me up for making some little mistakes. its already over for me .
The fact that they are proud about their low impulse control and aggressive behaviour towards their kids is what gets me, they're proud of a cringeworthy way of life.

To a huge extent

The fact that they are proud about their low impulse control and aggressive behaviour towards their kids is what gets me, they're proud of a cringeworthy way of life.
all curries,latinos,blacks and sands are narrow minded and doesn't hav critical thinking or free thinking. thus they cling onto this age-old dumb practices and make their own life more difficult instead of making things more easier and better.someone from outside need to force this people to adopt reform.

all curries,latinos,blacks and sands are narrow minded and doesn't hav critical thinking or free thinking. thus they cling onto this age-old dumb practices and make their own life more difficult instead of making things more easier and better.someone from outside need to force this people to adopt reform.
It's rare to see a non white person that change their habits due to critical thinking skills, they often have the thought of "oh my parents brought me up that way because they want the best for me, thus I will raise my kids that way" I bet they had children because they were worried that their parents would see them as failures lmao.

I remember when my parents were very aggressive to me, so I was complaining to a bro(non white guy too) that I don't like the way my parents talk to me, the guy was like "oh its just tough love bro, it's tough love". The fact that someone in a non white group asks for change in the thoughts and behaviour of people but that person will be seen as "acting western"(reinforcing eurocentric viewpoint lmao) is interesting, something that is so obvious to me and some others bro.

Non whites like to blame white people for their issues, they're still complaining ablut things like colonialism and slavery and segregation , things that happened in the past. Instead of them to move on, as if they're the only group of people to endure hardship lmao

Individual actions, thoughts and habits of a group will determine how the group will proceed.

It's rare to see a non white person that change their habits due to critical thinking skills, they often have the thought of "oh my parents brought me up that way because they want the best for me, thus I will raise my kids that way" I bet they had children because they were worried that their parents would see them as failures lmao.

I remember when my parents were very aggressive to me, so I was complaining to a bro(non white guy too) that I don't like the way my parents talk to me, the guy was like "oh its just tough love bro, it's tough love". The fact that someone in a non white group asks for change in the thoughts and behaviour of people but that person will be seen as "acting western"(reinforcing eurocentric viewpoint lmao) is interesting, something that is so obvious to me and some others bro.

Non whites like to blame white people for their issues, they're still complaining ablut things like colonialism and slavery and segregation , things that happened in the past. Instead of them to move on, as if they're the only group of people to endure hardship lmao

Individual actions, thoughts and habits of a group will determine how the group will proceed.
no wonder it is easier to control non whites.

all non whites are very cucked to a point they will accept anything as so called tough love even it is humialting or harmful to them

no wonder it is easier to control non whites.

all non whites are very cucked to a point they will accept anything as so called tough love even it is humialting or harmful to them
Sometimes, due to the personality of some, I have to hold back resentment for "my people" the fact that they have to embrace some annoying behaviour because "it's part of their culture" is annoying lmao.

I'm glad that there are exceptions lol.