Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To separate the fakecel from the bois

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yAslO_9hjpQ

Unlike some people on here, I would say that lurkers or people on this site should go to college.
Because the foids who have higher intelligences and would be considered ugly are going to go to college.
This lady’s only downs are asymmetrical face and being intelligent.
She has big tits, looks to be tall(5’7”-5’8”), and spends her time making health videos(which is a non normie tier activity)
So I’m guessing fakecel in here could screw pretty easy.
I only hope she doesn’t get gangbanged by bunch of negro football players, but gotttamit, if “incels” could score college would be best bet outside trailer park in Montana or some shit

You are not blackpilled enough if you think just because a woman is "ugly" that she still doesn't think that she deserves chad.

You are not blackpilled enough if you think just because a woman is "ugly" that she still doesn't think that she deserves chad.
If she was for example a pediatric gastroenterologist in inner city, where would she see some nigger dad to try to screw(the dad went for milk). Only moms go into a child health clinic

What tf are you talking about bruh
Fakecel that can’t screw Stacy might be able to screw MD Becky. I wouldn’t but again I never said I could.

I don't speak GrAY

I have a uni degree, still no pussy

Chad only. Sub 5 men like us don't even get crumbs.

I have a uni degree, still no pussy
I titled “to separate the fakecel from the bois” obviously you aren’t fakecel. But I think this bitch or ones like her might settle for someone who is facially average to above average who as teen was an “incel”.

I just want a hug

Dnw cause foid in thumbnail