Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory To Rope is to Cope

B

Bat

Greycel
After reading a lot of posts here, from various users, it seems the general consensus is that suicide is the last step on the blackpill ladder, only avaliable to the strongest, most enlightened few. Whereas, on the opposite end, you have the weaklings trying to find ways to hide/handle the harsh realities of the world; a coping mechanism that sees them mentally shielded from the bitter truth.

Well, I raise you this: if you kill yourself it's because you can't handle the realities of the world. The strongest among us would seek to change the status quo - to find a way to win. Running for parliament. Becoming an actual public figure to inspire aid from those who could help, rather than our false idols who murder a few normies, which is just an exercise in preaching to the choir.

If a hard reality makes you want to rope, congratulations, you're coping. If it makes you think "this is broken, I shall attempt to fix it", congratulations, you're a revolutionary in the making. In the end, rope, don't rope, it makes no difference to me. But don't pretend that quiting a hard game takes strength - it is the easiest thing to do. "The only way to win is not to play". Really? Tell that to a REAL winner.

@Diocel @WØLF @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 thoughts ?

Just become a politician to try and change the billions of years of evolution that make it so women only care about looks, bro :bluepill:... jfl u should rope retard wtf r u talking about.

Just become a politician to try and change the billions of years of evolution that make it so women only care about looks, bro :bluepill:... jfl u should rope retard wtf r u talking about.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just become a politician to try and change the billions of years of evolution that make it so women only care about looks, bro :bluepill:... jfl u should rope retard
I think what I'm talking about is pretty clear. You are a loser by definition.

Man you're dumb, really fucking dumb. Yes you're ugly, yes you're completely undesirable. But you're also really fucking stupid.

Last edited:
I think what I'm talking about is pretty clear. You are a loser by definition.

Man you're dumb, really fucking dumb. Yes you're ugly, yes you're completely undesirable. But you're also really fucking stupid.
Retarded faggot if u think theres something that can be done, how about U GO BECOME A "Public Figure" and solve everyone on this forum's problems then u fucking retard. We'll be waiting.

Retarded faggot if u think theres something that can be done, how about U GO BECOME A "Public Figure" and solve everyone on this forum's problems then u fucking retard. We'll be waiting.
Something on an individual level you cretin. Hideously ugly people in positions of power are moving mad.

Edit: you know what? Maybe I will go become a public figure. What's your kik or something. I'll keep in contact and let you know when I am.

Last edited:
Retarded faggot if u think theres something that can be done, how about U GO BECOME A "Public Figure" and solve everyone on this forum's problems then u fucking retard.
Most politicians especially male ones look weird as fuck its perfectly easy to become one if you study enough or just engage in illegal activities like 80% do

After reading a lot of posts here, from various users, it seems the general consensus is that suicide is the last step on the blackpill ladder, only avaliable to the strongest, most enlightened few. Whereas, on the opposite end, you have the weaklings trying to find ways to hide/handle the harsh realities of the world; a coping mechanism that sees them mentally shielded from the bitter truth.

Well, I raise you this: if you kill yourself it's because you can't handle the realities of the world. The strongest among us would seek to change the status quo - to find a way to win. Running for parliament. Becoming an actual public figure to inspire aid from those who could help, rather than our false idols who murder a few normies, which is just an exercise in preaching to the choir.

If a hard reality makes you want to rope, congratulations, you're coping. If it makes you think "this is broken, I shall attempt to fix it", congratulations, you're a revolutionary in the making. In the end, rope, don't rope, it makes no difference to me. But don't pretend that quiting a hard game takes strength - it is the easiest thing to do. "The only way to win is not to play". Really? Tell that to a REAL winner.
this is a forum for incels .not red pillers.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Utter horseshit. Suicide is one of the hardest if not hardest thing a human being can accomplish. I agree that it too is a cope but don’t go claiming that its easy. Its everything but.

Suicide definitely isn’t easy. You’re ending your mortal existence for eternity. It’s the ultimate cope and have the conviction that it’s truly over.

the strongest among us would be a fakecel:panties:

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

I came up with that just now :feelsseriously:

A life you are willing to throw away is actually Extremely valuable because it allows you to do things you normally wouldnt do if you cared about actually staying alive

The most retarded normie belief is that suicide is easy. The human brain literally fights tooth and nail to prevent you from killing it how the fuck can it be easy than? :soy:

no thank you cuck, i can see right through your bluepills. gtfo.

Suicide is far from the incel community consensus on the supposed final step of the black pill.:feelsUgh:

The fact is so many normies and Stacies wish us death it’s a very real victory and life fuel for us to simply go on living for as long as possible to spite them. :feelsclown:

As for the various arguments that suicide is either weak or selfish equally valid arguments can and have been made to the contrary. :feelshehe:

I for one think it takes a tremendous amount of courage and fortitude to go through with killing oneself as it takes not only overcoming your body and mind’s inborn instinct to survive but also most people raised in the western world at least also have to overcome their fear of Jew Hell taught to them by some barely closeted homo in a dress that brainwashed them with Jew Christ insanity growing up so there’s definitely a lot of mental baggage to overcome there in order to self terminate. :feelswhat:

Now having said all that doesn’t invalidate your argument. I’d say you make equally strong counter points but that only ends up leading us ultimately to a dead end Mexican standoff agree to disagree scenario. Which is fine but again just saying there’s no real right or wrong way of thinking when it comes to this. Nothing irrefutable anyway. :feelsokman:

BTW, there is no formal political solution to our Jewish problem.

We’re not going to be able to simply vote them out.

The only solution is what Charles Manson and the family proposed which is to say a revolution from the bottom up which means the working class rises up and revolts in various violent and bloody ways often involving massacreing the pimps/prostitutes of the Jew’s evil propaganda messages ie their Hollywood entertainers, politicians and their sport’s idols intended to pull the wool over the goyim’s eyes and get us to comply with one Jew scam after the next.

Though good luck with getting that to happen anytime soon as the Jews have basically proven at this point they can carry out any hoax or outrage and the goyim won’t even move a muscle in their direction to put a stop to even more.

Jews killed JFK, carried out USS Liberty and 9/11 false flag attacks and the London 7/7 bombing and the OKC false flag way back in the day and carried out endless illegal wars and atrocities and are still going strong and are now pushing their deadly vaccine and Covid hoax to which barely anyone is resisting so I’m not sure what Jews will have to do to get people to finally wake up and fight back but if some person ever does figure out what it will take then they’re nothing short of a total genius in my book. :feelsstudy:

Last edited: