Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To my fellow NEETs out there what do you do for fun ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m curious as to what other NEETs do for fun because I’m burnt out I have no hobbies I literally have to force myself to play video games that’s how sick of gaming I am nowdays I watch YouTube all day and even that’s starting to get boring even if I was a wageslave I’d still be bored the difference is that I’ll have virtually no free time I have ADHD so it’s hard for me to stay caged up in my room all which means I have to deal with people whining about me walking back and fourth I wish I had my own apartment

I throw rotten eggs at my neighbors house. Never fails to crack me up

Not doing anybody as an incel

If you have a car/bike, I suggest going to your local library. NEET life can be bad, ADHD is worse (speaking from experience). I'd pick up books in my interest (comics, history books, crime, medicine, whatever else) and force myself to read, since I was bored of doing anything else. Plus, it gives you a reason to go outside because you need to return them and get more.

watch anime, browse forums, exercise, fap
usual neet shit

Watch YouTube videos of scenes from movies/shows I like

Lay down and do literally nothing

Plan my suicide

Browse .is

Go to the gym while wagies are in their cagies slaving. Literaly the best feeling

Playing video games, doing hobbies such as worldbuilding, fapping, watch YouTube, movies, shows

when I was a need, I would just lurk at youtube videos all day and read articles. I was doing all week what I'm doing now on weekends

Nothing, my life is boring.

Lifting weights, playing video game, harassing women (in video game)