Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory To live in this world, you have to be a machiavellian

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
A lot of people come into this world and learn to survive by being machiavellian and manipulative. You have to be a ruthless mfer to live and to get food on your plate. This is because life is a zero-sum game (the natural state). Unless you live in a monarchy or dictatorship where you can truly be a hobbesian citizen, you have to be a machiavellian to survive and thrive in the game of life which is similar to the state of nature.

No machiavellianism for your FACE

Not really. Just choose a skill you feel accustomed to and climb up its ladders to become better at it. Once you become good enough at a useful skill like programming, there will definitely be a demand for you in that regard. And for the amount of time exchange you will get a good salary, unless you live in a shit hole (if that's the case make sure to move to a better country)
You are inevitable stepping on people climbing the ladder. Atleast when it comes to actually using the skills to make a living. You might be not aware of this because you don't see all the guys that didn't get the job, which you got.

Also lol... programming is completely oversatured in the entry level, low skill sector, it's flooded with normies. Actual complex high skill programmers (the ones that usually don't have a problem finding well paid work) are born, not made. You need a very specific brain and personality to actually become a good programmer, having a natural interest in it as well.

A lot of people come into this world and learn to survive by being machiavellian and manipulative. You have to be a ruthless mfer to live and to get food on your plate. This is because life is a zero-sum game (the natural state). Unless you live in a monarchy or dictatorship where you can truly be a hobbesian citizen, you have to be a machiavellian to survive and thrive in the game of life which is similar to the state of nature.
TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO BE ERENYEAGERIAN

Aot is a great work of fiction, but it has nothing to do with reality
You dumbass IM TALKING ABOUT ME MEEE NOT ANIME MCFUCKFACS IM TALKING ABOUT ME. IM GUNNA FUCKIN STICK MY PENCIL INTO YOUR BRAIN TO MAKW YOU THINK LIKE ME