Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@To koniec

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
So my brocel @To koniec wanted to share his current situation will fellow incels, for the past few days he had strong anxiety attacks and felt suicidal and bad, so he took bunch of antipsychotics to fight it. Since that didnt help he went to the doctors for help and they locked him up in Psych ward with crazy people. He said doctors changed his meds and he feels better but they are still not letting him home. I hope he gets better and home soon.

Why are all polishcels so suicidal?

Just get benzos

Those damn things won wars goddamnit!

Man. Must suck to live with terminal mental illness of any kind

If you can, tell him to get well soon.

he went to the doctors for help and they locked him up in Psych ward with crazy people. He said doctors changed his meds and he feels better but they are still not letting him home. I hope he gets better and home soon.
That's why I will never seek their medicine. Fuck those cunts for chaining us in looney bins:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
My condolences btw.

So my brocel @To koniec wanted to share his current situation will fellow incels, for the past few days he had strong anxiety attacks and felt suicidal and bad, so he took bunch of antipsychotics to fight it. Since that didnt help he went to the doctors for help and they locked him up in Psych ward with crazy people. He said doctors changed his meds and he feels better but they are still not letting him home. I hope he gets better and home soon.
good that he was able to fight the urges.

Man. Must suck to live with terminal mental illness of any kind
What? Terminal mental illness? What the hell is "terminal mental illness" bud ?

Depression is a consequence of our times. There is such a wide array of reasons for it. When everything else is failing, the mind wants to shut down.

Mental illness that's never cured?
No. "Terminal" in Medicine means "to death". There is no Psychiatric illness that is by itself "Terminal". The lack of a therapeutic intervention might lead the person to killing themselves, but that should not be called an "illness" by standards of real medical science. Mental illness is a vague bunch of things thrown together, which can not really be categorised properly in medical science. That's the story with the mental health field. It's not strictly speaking, a "Science" . It's really a bunch of interventions put together to try and stop the person from harming themselves or others.

Last edited:
I think thats called chronic illness or something.
"Chronic mental illness", yes. "Refractory depression" is what they call depression that never goes away.

@To koniec
Trzymaj się tam

No anxiety for your face
Haha. Major anxiety for my face all my life. It helped me to ruin so many interactions but eventually, you have to accept it.

can't they give you the new pills, without chaining you like a dog ?

scary that i had to have my birthday party in mental ward :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel