Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To enjoy your hobby, gammy, or anything you need to fulfill requirement

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Either
Productive, social daily routine with positive social feedback.
Or
Not being depressed
Or
Both

Theres lot of games that id love to play but i just wouldnt appreciate them in my current state.

My condition:
I definitely get 0 positive social feedback and I get lot of bullshit toxic feedback from parents. But parents cant change how you feel anyway, at most they can do (and should) is to stop being toxic cunts
I dont really interact with anyone else so thats to be expected I guess

Ive started considering relationships with people to be a waste of time so whenever im out i feel like im wasting time
Honestly theres 0 outdoor activites that I find fun except drugs but these are a no-go.
Maaybe just MAYBE if i was social butterfly then id be able to derive enjoyment from social meetings.

But I am not one so going out feels pointless to me. Even though I am probably lonely without realizing it.
What I realize is that my brain is missing typical human needs

EHWl4l2

1. Not bad here, lets say im at about 40% out of 100. have very low effort job in which i spend most (90%) of my time doing my stuff and not actually working
2. NO IDEA LOL. 20-80%. i honestly dont know. Self esteem is such a BS metric, cant really say who has high or low self esteem, most think of themselves as Gods lets be honest. its useless metric. You can have high self esteem and feel worse than people with poor self esteem so what even is the point of it. However for some reason people like to imply that i have insecurities or low self esteem even though i dont feel that
3. 0.0% here. no friends because people like to act toxic towards me, at least thats how it was, when i grew older i realized that friends are useless concept wondering if having them actually cures depression
4. 10%. living with parents, i dont have many savings. if we consider my job and abilities then its like 20-30% in total.
5. all are ok except reproduction so 30% i guess, depends whether u consider sex to fit here or not
:feelshaha:

WBU?:dafuckfeels:

Either
Productive, social daily routine with positive social feedback.
Or
Not being depressed
Or
Both

Theres lot of games that id love to play but i just wouldnt appreciate them in my current state.

My condition:
I definitely get 0 positive social feedback and I get lot of bullshit toxic feedback from parents. But parents cant change how you feel anyway, at most they can do (and should) is to stop being toxic cunts
I dont really interact with anyone else so thats to be expected I guess

Ive started considering relationships with people to be a waste of time so whenever im out i feel like im wasting time
Honestly theres 0 outdoor activites that I find fun except drugs but these are a no-go.
Maaybe just MAYBE if i was social butterfly then id be able to derive enjoyment from social meetings.

But I am not one so going out feels pointless to me. Even though I am probably lonely without realizing it.
What I realize is that my brain is missing typical human needs

View attachment 527296

1. Not bad here, lets say im at about 40% out of 100. have very low effort job in which i spend most (90%) of my time doing my stuff and not actually working
2. NO IDEA LOL. 20-80%. i honestly dont know. Self esteem is such a BS metric, cant really say who has high or low self esteem, most think of themselves as Gods lets be honest. its useless metric. You can have high self esteem and feel worse than people with poor self esteem so what even is the point of it. However for some reason people like to imply that i have insecurities or low self esteem even though i dont feel that
3. 0.0% here. no friends because people like to act toxic towards me, at least thats how it was, when i grew older i realized that friends are useless concept wondering if having them actually cures depression
4. 10%. living with parents, i dont have many savings. if we consider my job and abilities then its like 20-30% in total.
5. all are ok except reproduction so 30% i guess, depends whether u consider sex to fit here or not
:feelshaha:

WBU?:dafuckfeels:
I just play games until I'm content with my progress.

You do need to be undistracted and able to focus.

Lots of points there OP, but I think anhedonia is to be expected from people like us who are forced into isolation.

I say forced because, like you mentioned, when you have no positive feedback from the outside world, your brain chooses to shelter itself.

Problem is that people do not develop properly in isolation, and they get into self-destructive patterns of feeling and thinking because no one is there to tell them otherwise. Nobody cares for us.

le hierarchy of needs pyramid = forced meme by R9k trannies/tranny enablers

you are right. fortunately i have played most games before i found the Blackpilled. Now its hard to enjoy games and movies. but i try to do my best.