Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope To clarify my last post

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I am a misogynist still but I don't feel self hatred anymore when I said I don't feel hatred anymore I meant towards myself I still hate women :feelsjuice:

Fking grey cel Hating toilets is not enough you need to rape them rougly in ass pounding (in video game) @BlackpillRamblings
Maybe I'll do just that (in mario kart)

self hatred is cringe anyway the soyciety is wrong not me.

Good for you dude, wish I could stop:feelsbadman:

Fking grey cel Hating toilets is not enough you need to rape them rougly in ass pounding (in video game) @BlackpillRamblings
do it in minecraft on your gameboy color in minecraft

Wtf is gayboy console? I am playing on pc since I am 6yrs old mfker!!!
no youre playing on a pc for minecraft but you made a gameboy color in minecraft and then jailbroke the gameboy color and downloaded minecraft on the minecraft-made gameboy color

HAHAHAHAH WELCOME ON THE BOARD YOU INCEL FELLA!!!!:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
They call him Killer of the Normies
Here to settle the score Ramming these whores with RAM and shooting these motherfucking sluts in the town centre down (in video game)
Committing normie genocide
And fucking all their whores