Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be truly black pilled...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
You're going have to be willing to let everything go. Holding onto things means that your blue or perhaps red pilled self is still resides within you or rather hasn't died off yet. You could be 90% black pilled (giving up on life), 8% red pilled (still believes in self-improvement and looksmaxing), and 2% blue pilled (having a small ray of hope).

I don't feel completely black pilled because I'm still latching on two very big copes, but it's needed for me in order to live and just so I could have a purpose in life.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, whole point of of the Black Pill is that most of social dynamics and interactions are based on genetics and nurture is overrated. Difference of Black Pil is that

Red Pill: If i self improve to get sex and relationship i can do it, i just need "game".

Black Pill: If you have mediocre genetics you
automatically fail in relationship. However i can still live healthy for myself, at least it is the only thing that i can control.

Not necessarily, whole point of of the Black Pill is that most of social dynamics and interactions are based on genetics and nurture is overrated. Difference of Black Pil is that

Red Pill: If i self improve to get sex and relationship i can do it, i just need "game".

Black Pill: If you have mediocre genetics you
automatically fail in relationship. However i can still live healthy for myself, at least it is the only thing that i can control.
Yeah. Most of it pertains to Lookism.

I think I didn't worded it properly, but yeah giving up on relationships and living healthily is okay enough.

It's funny I had given up completely a few months ago but then I started this keto diet, lost a decent amount of weight fairly rapidly and it's hard not to start getting hopes up for the future. The conversation I have with myself is should I not get my hopes up or am I only guaranteeing failure if I have a negative attitude? Probably over if you even need to ask these questions tbh

Better to be blood pilled, (the color) a mix of black and red. It's always better to be black pilled first to map out the situation as best you can. To make a rising ground. Then if you are red pilled in motivation, you'll cover the most ground and best your situation. It would be stupid to be motivated first before you properly map out reality because being exerted means you're already forward motioned left in the open, and are vulnerable to counterstrike/ ambush/ subversion/ danger. You need to be a pragmatic preventionist, to create the perfect rising ground for propulsion, and then proceed predatorily. You need to have a secure rising ground first in order to ensue.

Black pill is submitting to brutal reality and letting go. I think you need brutal reality/ black pill reality clarity but to red pill rage as best you can in order to improve the situation no matter the cost. NEVER LET GO. Be a Sith and fulfill the hate. Sith ideology, properly admixtured with the right external components (be an Ashen Sith, a grey Sith with both light and dark) will bring out the best of your potential.

It's funny I had given up completely a few months ago but then I started this keto diet, lost a decent amount of weight fairly rapidly and it's hard not to start getting hopes up for the future. The conversation I have with myself is should I not get my hopes up or am I only guaranteeing failure if I have a negative attitude? Probably over if you even need to ask these questions tbh
Exactly because I know they'll be instances, where a glimmer of hope would shine you, but sometimes you don't want to refrain from some of the dark truths that lies within life itself.

Better to be blood pilled, (the color) a mix of black and red. It's always better to be black pilled first to map out the situation as best you can. To make a rising ground. Then if you are red pilled in motivation, you'll cover the most ground and best your situation. It would be stupid to be motivated first before you properly map out reality because being exerted means you're already forward motioned left in the open, and are vulnerable to counterstrike/ ambush/ subversion/ danger. You need to be a pragmatic preventionist, to create the perfect rising ground for propulsion, and then proceed predatorily. You need to have a secure rising ground first in order to ensue.

Black pill is submitting to brutal reality and letting go. I think you need brutal reality/ black pill reality clarity but to red pill rage as best you can in order to improve the situation no matter the cost. NEVER LET GO. Be a Sith and fulfill the hate. Sith ideology, properly admixtured with the right external components (be an Ashen Sith, a grey Sith with both light and dark) will bring out the best of your potential.
Yes. That's seem pretty realistic. Every now and then we'll have things we'd want to improve on, in order to live an optimal life.

That's what I think I use the black pill for. Being able to see the dark side makes you more aware at least, you fully know your environment and are wise from the BP, and you have that motivation to get through it with the red pill to one day be able to use women and pump and dump them for putting us through hell. Everyone needs a little bit of hope to carry on, you might win the lotto or invent the cure for cancer, just wait and see until then try to drop as many black pills as you can.

That's what I think I use the black pill for. Being able to see the dark side makes you more aware at least, you fully know your environment and are wise from the BP, and you have that motivation to get through it with the red pill to one day be able to use women and pump and dump them for putting us through hell. Everyone needs a little bit of hope to carry on, you might win the lotto or invent the cure for cancer, just wait and see until then try to drop as many black pills as you can.
Think of the bloodpill as one side black and the other red. Make sure you consume the pill with the black side coming in first, and the red afterwards.

Attachments

• black pill26.png
    black pill26.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 74
  • blackpill101.jpg
    blackpill101.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 67
I'm definitely not fully blackpilled yet, you're right