Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To any IncelTear user who may read this

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
You probably look at my posts and think, "Wow, he's such a misogynist. He should get off that website and become a normal person." Except for the fact that's exactly my problem. Being normal isn't something I'm capable of. It never was. And at this rate, I don't think it ever will be. "But incels are bad people. You shouldn't associate with them." Okay and? Everyone has done something bad in their life at different points. "You're only 20, you still have time to change." Do I really though? Tell me, how can I compensate for years of missed social and mental development? Years I'll never have the chance to redo. I'll tell you, I can't. "Associating with Incels is only going to make your life worse. They don't care about you."
We incels might not be the best people, but they care about me then you fuckers ever did. And you say it's going to make my life worse.
Heh, what more can they do to me?

Relatable :yes:

also screenshot this IT

Post me in the screenshot pearlyring

for fucks sake, can we start perma banning any threads referring to IT?

Enough of this retarded fishing for IT attention, you're literally just feeding their ego knowing they now get a little more content to post about the hateful inkwells. :feelsUgh: