Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Alright IT. If it’s my Personality, how do you expect me to make any Friends?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I got put in homeschool over an incident my sibling caused and i had to quit school because my mother and family would not take me.

- Didnt make any friends from school (that’s out of the equation)

My family ignored me and ostrasized me and treated me like i didnt exist. I couldnt join their friend groups or learn social skills (that’s out of the equation)

I suffered the breaking dick incident which made me a recluse (now i cant approach a woman until my dick is fixed and im looksmaxxed in 2026) ok that’s out of the equation.

I live in a small town with dopeheads and thugs (the rich part of town are all snobs) i don’t know anyone and all of the women are taken (that’s out of the equation) and the women who are single are old and used up.

Ok. So pretty much the only way for me to make friends and meet new people is working a 9-5 (with people i dont know and theyll just progress in life and leave me behind) trying to get into a community college (which im not wasting my time doing) and internet friends. If a miracle happens and i get moneymaxxed i can travel the world and meet new people.

What is your argument?

Last edited:
There's no point in debating this; they'll simply repeat the same points about your personality (face), and confidence (height) over and over until you give up attempting to explain. :feelsclown:

Over for dealt-a-bad-hand-in-lifecels, though. :feelswhat:

There's no point in debating this; they'll simply repeat the same points about your personality (face), and confidence (height) over and over until you give up attempting to explain. :feelsclown:

Over for dealt-a-bad-hand-in-lifecels, though. :feelswhat:
Then i’ll continue being an asshole :feelsmusic::hax:

No one is trying to be your friend(they don't let you be even if you are approaching them first) ,but they are blaming you for not having friends.Exactly the same applies to gfs also.