Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To All You Thincels: Never Start Coping With Food.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I started making this mistake about 2 years ago and its caught up with me. I put on 40 pounds of weight over that time and I'm in the process of losing it now. It fucking sucks. Getting fat will literally make things 10x worse for you. Think you look ugly now? Putting on weight will double down on it. Weight gain can make even fairly attractive people look substandard and undateable. So being a fat incel? Fucking forget it. And depending on how much weight you put on, you'll have stretch marks to look forward to even if you do go through the rigorous process of losing it. I know I will. The skin on my body used to look relatively smooth, now I have some ugly stretch marks on the sides of my torso to compliment my ugly face. Lovely.

So to those of you reading this who are still at a healthy BMI and have started overeating to cope: turn back while you still can. Getting fat will make things so much worse.

Im very underweight i should 10-20 pounds tbh

If anything I should gain some weight. As much as I like food however I never feel the urge to consistently binge. Once I’ve eaten a meal I can go half a day or so before feeling the need to eat again

You'll do this again, time is a flat circle...