Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To all the normies telling shortcels to "just get leg lengthening surgery, bro"

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Can anyone on here pull $75,000 - $85,000 out of their ass? Does anyone here have the time to devote to post-op recovery? And what of the men here who are so short, that not even 6 inches will save them?

Height is legit

LL is gonna make you look like a disproportionate gay alien, its a shit surgery. Its just over for us manlets, no ascension

yeah sorry about that, if you're a turbomanlet it's over

thequint%2F2016-06%2Fba8ac5fb-f41d-4bce-b6d8-f906e2b5e4f5%2F15r7m8.gif

Just get your bones broken and lose a fair amount of mobility for the rest of your life theory.

Same for getting legit hair transplants, the average incel doesn't have the means to do it

Can anyone on here pull $75,000 - $85,000 out of their ass? Does anyone here have the time to devote to post-op recovery? And what of the men here who are so short, that not even 6 inches will save them?
They usually say 2-3 inches, but one dude apparently got 6inches from LLS. If I could get 4-5 inches, I'd accept being crippled by 40.

Same for getting legit hair transplants, the average incel doesn't have the means to do it
Even that can be affordable, at least if you're european and can go to turkey. The average wageslave does it in my country, they go to some dubious doctors on turkey and get cheap hair implants, some of them turn into infections tho.

The leg surgery the OP refers to is out of 90% of mortal's budgets.

Even that can be affordable, at least if you're european and can go to turkey. The average wageslave does it in my country, they go to some dubious doctors on turkey and get cheap hair implants, some of them turn into infections tho.

The leg surgery the OP refers to is out of 90% of mortal's budgets.
Nah I meant legit good quality hair transplants like the ones Elon Musk had

Just have your legs broken, stretched, live in a wheelchair for 6 months and have your mobility stunted for $80,000 so you grow an additional few inches bro.

By the time we can afford any kind of surgerymaxxing, we'll be middle aged and better off committing suicide anyway at that point.

Works for short torso-cels like muh boy here
mikeblake.jpg

75k can buy decent hooker time whereas being taller doesn't really change too much about being an incel.

They also leave out how leg extensions pretty much cripple you.
thequint%2F2016-06%2Fba8ac5fb-f41d-4bce-b6d8-f906e2b5e4f5%2F15r7m8.gif

Just get your bones broken and lose a fair amount of mobility for the rest of your life theory.
Holy shit that nail went through his knee
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Femoids are so narchistic they want millions of men to mutilate their legs instead of just treating them like a human being.
Foids are nazis of the gender

What are you talking about? blue pillers would say that height doesn't matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back