Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To All The Lurkers Here.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Once again- Jew-ran globohomo media has given the Incel monolith, and more specifically this niche site/community attention...

So far, I believe that as a result of @Komesarj's ascension blowing up on twitter we have had not only a knowyourmeme entry- but also a Jezbel, Lotaku, and even Rolling Stone article about this whole situation. With them labelling him as the "LeBron James" of Inceldom- a statement I and many other brocels find quote humorous:feelsEhh::feelshaha:.

This has increased the traffic of bluepillers to lurk on this site quite significantly: Easily noticeable by the fact that currently we have a little over 2'000 lurkers here right now.

Many of the articles online were describing how this has lead to many Incels having a "meltdown" or losing our shit because our "LeBron James" has been able to ascend(many debate if this is fact, but that is not what I want to address). And did the usual cherrypicking, in spite of most users congratulating him, not caring, or some theorizing he may not be telling the truth. You can see examples of this in the thread made by our gigabased @Govid_Dorious

To all lurkers here: I imagine you all feel disappointed- you imagined to come here and see a massive flame war going on between every single Inkwell over how he is a traitor to us or not, but instead you find a community of Inkwells discussing how lookism has impacted their lives, arguing over retarded beliefs such as JBW, or just shitposting. Sure, we do have some users theorizing his ascension may be a LARP for various reasons, but we are not having some massive "meltdown" over this. Instead, the real "meltdown" is because an event like this has been nitpicked by globohomo media in order to reinforce this whole new "Incel" buzzword; resulting in many more bluepilled lurkers coming to take a look into our niche forum.

Thank you for coming, have a nice day! Please, never come back:feelsYall:.

Last edited:
Keep posting about him again and again. It hasn’t gotten annoying yet.

We've spent more time discussing about media talking about Komesarj's ascension than discussing his ascension itself.
It's crazy how normies and social media can distort reality as much as they can and everyone will believe them bc everyone's stupid af.

nice thread brocel :feelsYall:

We've spent more time discussing about media talking about Komesarj's ascension than discussing his ascension itself.
It's crazy how normies and social media can distort reality as much as they can and everyone will believe them bc everyone's stupid af.
Well put point- kinda reinforces the argument that normgroids have basically made us into the way we are :feelsjuice:.

Good that this page is getting featured on mainstream media, Andrew Tate is creating lots of mysoginistic kids and we should create lots of mysoginistic men aswell with our new attention.

Keep posting about him again and again. It hasn’t gotten annoying yet.
if i see one more coom faggot post im going to kill
some free time playing comand and conquer red alert 2 in windows XP compatability mode :feelshehe:

Last edited:
if i see one more coom faggot post im going to kill
some free time playing comand and conquer red alert 2 in windows XP compatability mode :feelshehe:
JFL. I played one of the command & conquer games when I was younger- forgot which one though. :feelsjuice:

Dear Lurkers,
Men and women are biologically different, especially cognitively. More importantly, the same gene, AVP1, that makes men loyal is the same one that makes women into unfaithful whores.
Sincerely, :society:

JFL. I played one of the command & conquer games when I was younger- forgot which one though. :feelsjuice:
theres only so many, probably generals or red alart 3, smn like that

Dear Lurkers,
Men and women are biologically different, especially cognitively. More importantly, the same gene, AVP1, that makes men loyal is the same one that makes women into unfaithful whores.
Sincerely, :society:

Hey Jew-York Times "Journalists!" Any plans to include me in any of your shitty articles:feelsaww:?

Tell that to the Jew York Times when they decide to talk about our site again :feelsjuice:.
we can live rent free in their head, idk why you care what those psyop agents do.