Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all the lurkers from IT

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
What makes you keep coming back here?

What sort of pleasure do you gain out of screenshotting posts here and putting it in your shitty little sub?

Is it boredom?

If it's boredom, then in that case are you any better than the incels you make fun of? Isn't it ironic to make fun of users on here for having lots of posts when you yourselves hinder thousands of karma on your Reddit accounts?

Is it disgust?

I don't know you but if something disgusts me so much I often try my best to never come across it ever again. I make positive choices in order to avoid that thing that disturbs me. The only people who would disagree would be masochists.

Is it hatred?

In that case, you don't hate us. You hate what we stand for. You cannot hate people on the internet. The very idea is an oxymoron. In order to hate an individual you should know about them personally.

I'll tell you what it is.

1. Jealousy

You are jealous. Yes, you are jealous in all the ways possible. How come?

Free speech is something that your little limiting group lacks. You cannot speak your mind at all. Only in the frame of what your owners tell you to behave like. And for that lack of freedom you have, you envy us greatly.

But here's the pathetic part. This is your own hatred towards yourselves being projected onto us. Anybody who is perfectly okay with themselves wouldn't spend all their time hating on other people.

Humans beings are selfish in nature. We don't care about each other THAT much. It is simply projection. For you this forum and Incel community is a way to project your own self hatred towards others.

2. Loneliness

Believe it or not you over there at IT are much much more lonely than we are.

Apart from the small percentage of women in IT the majority of men in there are incels. This has been proven time and time again. Especially with the infamous face and romantic history reveal of the guy behind that Incel caricature shit whatever the fuck it was.

For you IT is a coping mechanism. If you had lost it you'd lose your minds and immediately create another little corner where you're doing exactly this.

I understand that not all individuals are as strong as we are. The Black Pill is a hard but very important pill to swallow. Once you do, there's no going back.

But this amount of projection results in your own suffering and loneliness.

We here are less lonely. Because again we are free to speak our minds and be ourselves. We don't have to comply to what women think of us or what they expect us to behave like. But you do.

And if you think or say anything different from what they want you to you will be labelled as the next Epstein.

Don't get it twisted, being alone and lonely are different things. You're surrounded by women who despise you and secretly hate you. Just try and push one of their buttons. ONE TIME. It's over. To be surrounded by people who hate you and are against your very being all the time is true loneliness.

So I do pity you but I have no empathy for you. Because you're cucks.

So what do you do?

First off, you admit to yourself that you've been played and that's okay. Every one of us who is black pilled got played by life basically.

Change isn't an overnight thing.

For a solution, here I guide you to this article

Good luck.

tldr + JoinedAug 4, 2023Posts69

You should probably this on IT were they can actually respond to you.
he is probably from IT, around grays never lays

it is sadism they get off bullying societies social outcasts a lot of the regular posters are incels in denial too so they spend their time autistically screeching at bait posts here and they think they are 'better' than us because they aren't 'hateful' and they get off of that 'moral' narrative they have written and they get off of that. Others see us as a zoo it is not enough we are treated like zoo animals in public but also online they can't fathom an ugly virgins standing up for themselves ignoring societal gaslighting that is all there is to it

All the 'Moral' Arguments are a facade

Welcome to another post that IT won't read :feelsokman:

They only read the ones where someone is endorsing Rape/Murder, or is being a crazy schizo.

I think it's just a morbid fascination like when people talk about how much they hate pedos but then watch a lot of content about pedos.

IT, just admit that deep down you enjoy reading disrespectful, violent and racist shit. You just like to think that if you suppress such thoughts and never wrote such a thing anywhere, that makes you "decent human beings"

Last edited:
Women on IT Be like, " nothing to see here" lol. If any woman on IT reads this thread then they would not respond at all to your questions because they lack the Intelligence to counter your logical arguments. Women on IT do not make valid points or formulate strong arguments against incels. Instead, they just talk shit and attack us with childish and immature insults. Smh, women on IT are blind to reality

Images 1

People who shit on the broken and downtrodden usually do it to feel better about themselves because their own lives are also shit.

People who shit on the broken and downtrodden usually do it to feel better about themselves because their own lives are also shit.
that or they're rich elites that enjoy beating down the helpless a la Squid Game