Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all the incels making 'based chad' threads: Chad is the enemy. The moment a chad humiliated me in front of a girl I liked

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I was sitting in class by myself and the girl I had a crush on was walking by my seat. The class chad walked up to me and told the girl to join him. He asked me why I am so short for a guy. I laughed it off. But he kept asking me. Did he really expect me to answer that shit?

I was giga bluepilled and I thought openly bullying people would make you unattractive to women.

LMAO. She laughed at me and they walked away. If that happened to me today, I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Chads are NOT based or your friends. They will put you down for fun. They know girls love them and they have infinite ways to appear better than other men. They can get away with sick jokes or actions.

Chad is the dude fucking my looksmatch and ruining her for life. She has now tasted chad and will NEVER think about dating her looksmatch. And if you think that hour chad friend was nice to you because of his good soul? Nah, he knew he was hotter than you and he wanted someone uglier than him next to him to appear even more like a giga mogger.

Stay away from chads. Even if you have a chad friend, he will show you a life you will NEVER experience. He will have girls around him, giggling, having sex, living life to the absolute fullest a biological male can experience. I am absolutely certain that a pretty boy chad has a better life and more endorphins rushing through his body every single day than some ugly, manlet, ancient emperor with massive amounts of wealth and slaves.

How can human lives differ so much? Jfl. I rot in my room alone while a genetically lucky dude just pulls one pussy after another. Let this be a lesson. Be nice to every subhuman ethnic you see. They are struggling. Do not tip chads or stacies. Do not be a giga cuck. I always tip my ugly pizza guy 30 %. If it's the chadlite dude, 5 %. :feelskek: I bet he gets big tips from girls, so fuck him.

What are your stories with chad putting you down for fun or to impress a foid?

I was sitting in class by myself and the girl I had a crush on was walking by my seat. The class chad walked up to me and told the girl to join him. He asked me why I am so short for a guy. I laughed it off. But he kept asking me. Did he really expect me to answer that shit?

I was giga bluepilled and I thought openly bullying people would make you unattractive to women.

LMAO. She laughed at me and they walked away. If that happened to me today, I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Chads are NOT based or your friends. They will put you down for fun. They know girls love them and they have infinite ways to appear better than other men. They can get away with sick jokes or actions.

Chad is the dude fucking my looksmatch and ruining her for life. She has now tasted chad and will NEVER think about dating her looksmatch. And if you think that hour chad friend was nice to you because of his good soul? Nah, he knew he was hotter than you and he wanted someone uglier than him next to him to appear even more like a giga mogger.

Stay away from chads. Even if you have a chad friend, he will show you a life you will NEVER experience. He will have girls around him, giggling, having sex, living life to the absolute fullest a biological male can experience. I am absolutely certain that a pretty boy chad has a better life and more endorphins rushing through his body every single day than some ugly, manlet, ancient emperor with massive amounts of wealth and slaves.

How can human lives differ so much? Jfl. I rot in my room alone while a genetically lucky dude just pulls one pussy after another. Let this be a lesson. Be nice to every subhuman ethnic you see. They are struggling. Do not tip chads or stacies. Do not be a giga cuck. I always tip my ugly pizza guy 30 %. If it's the chadlite dude, 5 %. :feelskek: I bet he gets big tips from girls, so fuck him.

Chadworshipping is giga-gay. Chad can be a simp because he sees women only from the best side, chad can be a bully to further inflate his SMV (thugmaxxing helps normies to ascend, it can turn a slayer into a giga-slayer), etc. Vanta-blackpilled post and very good against chadworshipping.

You should have whacked him,tone

This site is full of Chad Worshippers
:feelsstudy:

Chad is the type of a guy who will fuck an average girl just so he can brag about stealing her virginity.

most of the blackpill i took was from a chad who was a friend of mine he told me long before I even thought about catching girls that they are crazy and things like that, but he played a game that I just can't play, anyway, some guys are just assholes, if you had say to him to fuck off, or send him to the hospital, i doubt i would go through this again.

Chad is the type of a guy who will fuck an average girl just so he can brag about stealing her virginity.
It's retarded too cause you're not achieving anything noteworthy, virgin pussy isn't better than slut pussy. Now any guy that tries to date her will have to deal with a slut that got pumped and dumped by chad her first time.

Women are disgusting, self-entitled sluts because of simps and feminism.

And on this day, a graycel was not GrAY

brootal- FACEANDLMS

high IQ. never simp for a Chad. incels and Chads are diametrically opposed. if I ever become a hiring manager would always choose an unqualified incel over a qualified Chad just cause of this principle

based thread. I'm tired of seeing chad cocksuckers in incel spaces.

Numales are legit bigger chad worshippers than foids and I hate when people don’t see that.

The enemy is me no having cute girlfriend and a peaceful life, I couldn't care less about chad worshippers or chad haters they are both mindless beast.

Kill all chads (in minecraft story mode)

I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Based

The enemy is me no having cute girlfriend and a peaceful life, I couldn't care less about chad worshippers or chad haters they are both mindless beast.
Tbh

Chads can be good people or bad people. Although they may be more inclined to be dickheads due to their lack of consequences doesn't mean all of them are terrible people.

He wasn't Chad.

Tbh

Chads can be good people or bad people. Although they may be more inclined to be dickheads due to their lack of consequences doesn't mean all of them are terrible people.
Everyone is a dickhead to incels: failed normie, normie, foids, chads, other incels.

Looks like failed normie mindset to focus only on Chad.

Chad is evil as stacies are, but beckies are 100x more crule and evil

Chadworshipping is giga-gay. Chad can be a simp because he sees women only from the best side, chad can be a bully to further inflate his SMV (thugmaxxing helps normies to ascend, it can turn a slayer into a giga-slayer), etc. Vanta-blackpilled post and very good against chadworshipping.

Theres a difference between Chads and Brads. OPs bully was a Brad.

Chads are not hostile to incels and may try to help one ascend (without any luck or succes). They have no need to put down others as they are not a threat to his position in the hyarchy. The Chad is tranquil in nature with a happy go lucky attitude and not much concern for the social order . Whereas Brads are the wannabe Chads , social climbers and pushers

Last edited:
Theres a difference between Chads and Brads. OPs bully was a Brad
Cope. Both bully, just for different reasons. Chads do it to SHOW their power. Brads do it to INCREASE their power.

But in fact it doesn't make a difference. Foids don't care if a Chad is in reality a Brad, so neither should you.

Cope. Both bully, just for different reasons. Chads do it to SHOW their power. Brads do it to INCREASE their power.

But in fact it doesn't make a difference. Foids don't care if a Chad is in reality a Brad, so neither should you.
Chads dont need to show their power most of the time and definitely not to incels or to impress foids. As his power is assumed not taken. Low-end Chads may get into rivilary when faced with a simular or higher-end Chad. However the higher end of the Chad Spectrum they are the less aggression is present even when encountering Chads of the same or higher order.

Truth is for Chads sex its just natural for them to slay and a trivial matter to them. They are indeed often more sympathetic to foids due to only receiving positive reinforcements from them therefore not blackpill awakened. However a Chad can never be a simp or cuck or bullies as those traits are exclusionary symptoms of Chaddom.
Meaning if they are present its not a Chad (foids gaslight this into fear of commitment while reality is foids are shit and not worth getting attached to and stick with longterm; which the Chad is aware of intuively ).

Their basedness comes from their well-natured character (as oppossed to Brads who are less based than incels due to being turbo crypto-simps).

Like large herbivores that arent prayed upon; tranquil, unfazed and creatures of the present moment. On a theological level Being Chad is a product of good karmic inheritence from prior lives like the Devas. However because they barely suffer they are less likely to seek enlightenment and are more prone therefore to rebirth. As like the Devas. @Extra-Samsaric

The Chad is based because he takes incels under his wing and shows genuine kindness and considers the more truecel end spectrum cels more interesting often because they have also abandoned the social hyrarchy and are more unique than the asskissing betas and nasty natured normies and Brads.

This care is the defiming character trait that is based. The care is not derived from prior existing basedness.

Simply put:

Chad & GigaChads : Alpha / Sigma. The higher the Chad Quotient (CQ) the more Sigma and less Alpha.
ChadLite: Alpha
Brad: Gamma / Beta
High to low tier Normies: Beta and Delta
Incel: Gamma / Omega
Adopting the lexicological frame of reference from https://theadultman.com/love-and-lust/socio-sexual-hierarchy/

Last edited:
Chads dont need to show their power most of the time and definitely not to incels or to impress foids. As his power is assumed not taken. Low-end Chads may get into rivilary when faced with a simular or higher-end Chad. However the higher end of the Chad Spectrum they are the less aggression is present even when encountering Chads of the same or higher order.

Truth is for Chads sex its just natural for them to slay and a trivial matter to them. They are indeed often more sympathetic to foids due to only receiving positive reinforcements from them therefore not blackpill awakened. However a Chad can never be a simp or cuck or bullies as those traits are exclusionary symptoms of Chaddom.
Meaning if they are present its not a Chad (foids gaslight this into fear of commitment while reality is foids are shit and not worth getting attached to and stick with longterm; which the Chad is aware of intuively ).

Their basedness comes from their well-natured character (as oppossed to Brads who are less based than incels due to being turbo crypto-simps).

Like large herbivores that arent prayed upon; tranquil, unfazed and creatures of the present moment. On a theological level Being Chad is a product of good karmic inheritence from prior lives like the Devas. However because they barely suffer they are less likely to seek enlightenment and are more prone therefore to rebirth. As like the Devas. @Extra-Samsaric

The Chad is based because he takes incels under his wing and shows genuine kindness and considers the more truecel end spectrum cels more interesting often because they have also abandoned the social hyrarchy and are more unique than the asskissing betas and nasty natured normies and Brads.

This care is the defiming character trait that is based. The care is not derived from prior existing basedness.

Simply put:

Chad & GigaChads : Alpha / Sigma. The higher the Chad Quotient (CQ) the more Sigma and less Alpha.
ChadLite: Alpha
Brad: Gamma / Beta
High to low tier Normies: Beta and Delta
Incel: Gamma / Omega
Adopting the lexicological frame of reference from https://theadultman.com/love-and-lust/socio-sexual-hierarchy/
Sorry haven't read your chad worshipping soy garbage. :soy: Shill your crap somewhere else. :feelshaha:

Foids get fucking WET for bullies and males who dominate others. These are called Chads.

Are a bunch of Chads so great looking that they don't dominate? Maybe, most are dark triad tough. Dark triad correlates with good looks.

You potraying Chad as this Jesus Christ character is the most cringe thing I've read today. :feelshaha: Not Chads dictate what is sexy, FOIDS DICTATE WHAT IS SEXY AND THEY LOVE BAD BOYS. End of the story. :feelshaha:

Sorry haven't read your chad worshipping soy garbage. :soy: Shill your crap somewhere else. :feelshaha:

Foids get fucking WET for bullies and males who dominate others. These are called Chads.

Are a bunch of Chads so great looking that they don't dominate? Maybe, most are dark triad tough. Dark triad correlates with good looks.

You potraying Chad as this Jesus Christ character is the most cringe thing I've read today. :feelshaha: Not Chads dictate what is sexy, FOIDS DICTATE WHAT IS SEXY AND THEY LOVE BAD BOYS. End of the story. :feelshaha:
That post was clarifying distinction in definition so that people are talking about the same thing and not get mixed up. High SMV does not necessarily equal a Chad but is required to be Chad. This is Blackpill101 but a 2021cel like you wouldnt know.

View: https://youtu.be/Gye8ukFO-9s

Example of a Brad Olygarch vs a Chad Reporter. The Oligarch need to work hard and climb to get foids while his wife still eyecucks him at the dinner table with the vice dirty bong hobo Chad

If anybody on this forum knows the brutality of the darktriadpill its me. It is why I hate foids

https://incels.is/threads/foids-want-domnestic-violence.227765/
https://incels.is/threads/take-the-maylipill.281690/ .

Last edited:
That post was clarifying distinction in definition so that people are talking about the same thing and not get mixed up. High SMV does not necessarily equal a Chad but is required to be Chad. This is Blackpill101 but a 2021cel like you wouldnt know

If anybody on this forum knows the brutality of the darktriadpill its me.

https://incels.is/threads/foids-want-domnestic-violence.227765/
https://incels.is/threads/take-the-maylipill.281690/ .
Okay, sorry if I was too harsh to you, but you get my point.

Instead of dividing it into Chad and Brad, I suggest we stay with Chad and Gigachad.

Gigachad doesn't bully, I agree, since he can literally fuck a new foid every new day, but if you observed some musicians/stars you'd realize that even Gigachads bully. Many cases of statusmaxxed millionaire musicians who treated regular people like fucking garbage and bully the crap out of low status losers. :feelskek:

Saying Chads are mostly nice and only Brads are dark triad is cope, almost EVERY fucking Chad is dark triad. The difference is only about how smart they are about hiding it. Perfected Dark Triaders don't wear it on their fucking sleeve. They are often even regarded as nice and helpful people in their community, which makes their abuse WHEN they choose to bully even worse.

Okay, sorry if I was too harsh to you, but you get my point.

Instead of dividing it into Chad and Brad, I suggest we stay with Chad and Gigachad.

Gigachad doesn't bully, I agree, since he can literally fuck a new foid every new day, but if you observed some musicians/stars you'd realize that even Gigachads bully. Many cases of statusmaxxed millionaire musicians who treated regular people like fucking garbage and bully the crap out of low status losers. :feelskek:

Saying Chads are mostly nice and only Brads are dark triad is cope, almost EVERY fucking Chad is dark triad.

View: https://youtu.be/Gye8ukFO-9s

Check out this vid

Example of a Brad Oligarch vs a Chad Reporter. The Russian Oligarch put in all that work to get a foid while his wife still eyecucks him at the dinner table with the Vice dirtybongmaxxed hobo Chad. Even though the Uglygarch probobly slayed more in terms of total body count.

On celebrities and stars like you say a good example would be Johnny Depp as Chad and Tom Cruise as Brad if you catch my drift

Last edited: