Serious To all the incels making 'based chad' threads: Chad is the enemy. The moment a chad humiliated me in front of a girl I liked

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★
6d 3h 7m
I was sitting in class by myself and the girl I had a crush on was walking by my seat. The class chad walked up to me and told the girl to join him. He asked me why I am so short for a guy. I laughed it off. But he kept asking me. Did he really expect me to answer that shit?

I was giga bluepilled and I thought openly bullying people would make you unattractive to women.

LMAO. She laughed at me and they walked away. If that happened to me today, I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Chads are NOT based or your friends. They will put you down for fun. They know girls love them and they have infinite ways to appear better than other men. They can get away with sick jokes or actions.

Chad is the dude fucking my looksmatch and ruining her for life. She has now tasted chad and will NEVER think about dating her looksmatch. And if you think that hour chad friend was nice to you because of his good soul? Nah, he knew he was hotter than you and he wanted someone uglier than him next to him to appear even more like a giga mogger.

Stay away from chads. Even if you have a chad friend, he will show you a life you will NEVER experience. He will have girls around him, giggling, having sex, living life to the absolute fullest a biological male can experience. I am absolutely certain that a pretty boy chad has a better life and more endorphins rushing through his body every single day than some ugly, manlet, ancient emperor with massive amounts of wealth and slaves.

How can human lives differ so much? Jfl. I rot in my room alone while a genetically lucky dude just pulls one pussy after another. Let this be a lesson. Be nice to every subhuman ethnic you see. They are struggling. Do not tip chads or stacies. Do not be a giga cuck. I always tip my ugly pizza guy 30 %. If it's the chadlite dude, 5 %. :feelskek: I bet he gets big tips from girls, so fuck him.

What are your stories with chad putting you down for fun or to impress a foid?

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Against love, against the world
★★
120d 1h 43m
Ranny said:
I was sitting in class by myself and the girl I had a crush on was walking by my seat. The class chad walked up to me and told the girl to join him. He asked me why I am so short for a guy. I laughed it off. But he kept asking me. Did he really expect me to answer that shit?

I was giga bluepilled and I thought openly bullying people would make you unattractive to women.

LMAO. She laughed at me and they walked away. If that happened to me today, I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Chads are NOT based or your friends. They will put you down for fun. They know girls love them and they have infinite ways to appear better than other men. They can get away with sick jokes or actions.

Chad is the dude fucking my looksmatch and ruining her for life. She has now tasted chad and will NEVER think about dating her looksmatch. And if you think that hour chad friend was nice to you because of his good soul? Nah, he knew he was hotter than you and he wanted someone uglier than him next to him to appear even more like a giga mogger.

Stay away from chads. Even if you have a chad friend, he will show you a life you will NEVER experience. He will have girls around him, giggling, having sex, living life to the absolute fullest a biological male can experience. I am absolutely certain that a pretty boy chad has a better life and more endorphins rushing through his body every single day than some ugly, manlet, ancient emperor with massive amounts of wealth and slaves.

How can human lives differ so much? Jfl. I rot in my room alone while a genetically lucky dude just pulls one pussy after another. Let this be a lesson. Be nice to every subhuman ethnic you see. They are struggling. Do not tip chads or stacies. Do not be a giga cuck. I always tip my ugly pizza guy 30 %. If it's the chadlite dude, 5 %. :feelskek: I bet he gets big tips from girls, so fuck him.

Chadworshipping is giga-gay. Chad can be a simp because he sees women only from the best side, chad can be a bully to further inflate his SMV (thugmaxxing helps normies to ascend, it can turn a slayer into a giga-slayer), etc. Vanta-blackpilled post and very good against chadworshipping.

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpilled Motherfucker
★★★
3d 14h 13m
M

manija2019

⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★★
40d 18h 4m
You should have whacked him,tone

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
52d 10h 9m
This site is full of Chad Worshippers
:feelsstudy:

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Veteran
★★★★
21d 1h 45m
Ranny said:
Chad is the type of a guy who will fuck an average girl just so he can brag about stealing her virginity.

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
7d 20h 18m
Ranny said:

most of the blackpill i took was from a chad who was a friend of mine he told me long before I even thought about catching girls that they are crazy and things like that, but he played a game that I just can't play, anyway, some guys are just assholes, if you had say to him to fuck off, or send him to the hospital, i doubt i would go through this again.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Commander
★★★
56d 2h 24m
BladingEagle said:
Chad is the type of a guy who will fuck an average girl just so he can brag about stealing her virginity.
It's retarded too cause you're not achieving anything noteworthy, virgin pussy isn't better than slut pussy. Now any guy that tries to date her will have to deal with a slut that got pumped and dumped by chad her first time.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
116d 19h 40m
Women are disgusting, self-entitled sluts because of simps and feminism.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
155d 22h 41m
And on this day, a graycel was not GrAY

sub6 nintendocel

sub6 nintendocel

Banned
-
19h 51m
Ranny said:

brootal- FACEANDLMS

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
205d 7h 2m
BladingEagle said:
high IQ. never simp for a Chad. incels and Chads are diametrically opposed. if I ever become a hiring manager would always choose an unqualified incel over a qualified Chad just cause of this principle

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

All posts in this account are satire MR FBI glowni
★★★★★
21d 23h 19m
based thread. I'm tired of seeing chad cocksuckers in incel spaces.

Draestyn

Draestyn

KHHV
★★★★★
9d 11h 27m
Numales are legit bigger chad worshippers than foids and I hate when people don’t see that.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★
20d 11h 30m
Ranny said:

The enemy is me no having cute girlfriend and a peaceful life, I couldn't care less about chad worshippers or chad haters they are both mindless beast.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
189d 12h 37m
Kill all chads (in minecraft story mode)

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
47d 6h 38m
Ranny said:
I would be throwing hands. I may be a manlet but I go to the gym and weigh 220 pounds. I could easily mog some pretty boy chad into the hospital tbh ngl :feelsthink:

Based

O

OverSinceBirth

Greycel
19h 47m
Honeypot said:
The enemy is me no having cute girlfriend and a peaceful life, I couldn't care less about chad worshippers or chad haters they are both mindless beast.
Tbh

Chads can be good people or bad people. Although they may be more inclined to be dickheads due to their lack of consequences doesn't mean all of them are terrible people.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 40m
He wasn't Chad.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★
20d 11h 30m
OverSinceBirth said:
Tbh

Chads can be good people or bad people. Although they may be more inclined to be dickheads due to their lack of consequences doesn't mean all of them are terrible people.
Everyone is a dickhead to incels: failed normie, normie, foids, chads, other incels.

Looks like failed normie mindset to focus only on Chad.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Subhuman Abomination
★★
14h 15m
Chad is evil as stacies are, but beckies are 100x more crule and evil