Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To all highschoolcels graduating, the popularity hierarchy does NOT end after high school. (YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

you have autism? you implied you're non-NT. i have autism
I was told that with about "90% certainty" that I have what used to be called Aspergers. I was given another referral which I never followed up on. Bluepilled normie advice isn't going to help someone like me.

I already knew this but thanks

I was told that with about "90% certainty" that I have what used to be called Aspergers. I was given another referral which I never followed up on. Bluepilled normie advice isn't going to help someone like me.
But dat disability might.

Your new diagnosis would be Autism Level 1

They’re just holding on to that just word fallacy like their lives depend on it

“The first year of high school is always the toughest. You’ll have tons of friends and plenty of girls wanting to go out with you by the end”

*4 years go by*

“Ah, high school is tough, you know? But guess what? Those idiots become losers later in life anyway, it’s only downhill from here on out for them. Now that you’re in college, girls are much more mature and they’ll definitely start looking at guys like you instead”

*Another 4 years go by*

“Chicks have to get the partying out of their systems, know what I mean? Just finish grad school and get yourself a nice job, girls like a stable man with goals in life”

It is indeed over
I forgot to put "people on here" in my reply.

They’re just holding on to that just word fallacy like their lives depend on it

“The first year of high school is always the toughest. You’ll have tons of friends and plenty of girls wanting to go out with you by the end”

*4 years go by*

“Ah, high school is tough, you know? But guess what? Those idiots become losers later in life anyway, it’s only downhill from here on out for them. Now that you’re in college, girls are much more mature and they’ll definitely start looking at guys like you instead”

*Another 4 years go by*

“Chicks have to get the partying out of their systems, know what I mean? Just finish grad school and get yourself a nice job, girls like a stable man with goals in life”

It is indeed over
bluepill copes are so crazy and unrealistic.

now IT is trying to debunk me

WindamEarle

"So if they're doing nothing but partying and having massive orgies every other night, shouldn't your Chad and Stacy boogeypeople be flunking out after their first year?"

you idiot. i didn't say they party every night. they party every WEEKEND dipshit. you can party often and still get good grades. like wtf is wrong with you?

nachtwyrm

"
so, once again, an incel talking with authority about something he has no personal experience with.

i also find his idea that you impress people in college by getting followers on twitter hilarious.

he has no clue about anything."

YES YOU DO IMPRESS PEOPLE IN COLLEGE BY HAVING LOTS OF FOLLOWERS. if i told any college kid ANY that i went viral on twitter, they'd think i'm awesome af and would think i'm cool. every mf i see on twitter with tons of followers tweeting things that are clearly tweeted to go viral are aLWAYS college kids. and stop saying "yOu hAvE tO gO tO 4 yEaR uNi tO kNoW wHaT iT's LiKe tHeRe" NO YOU DON'T. that's like saying you have to know what medieval times were like by living in medieval times. or know what it's like in nazi germany by living in nazi germany. I see people in college 4 year universities posting Party pics ALL THE FUCKING TIME. in their bikinis, shirtless guys with six packs, partying and drinking and at the beach. and faggots like you tell me that never happens in college JFL you fucking retard. i know for fucking sure that i'd see that shit if i went to a 4 year uni. ER went to one and he wrote about college being that way. I'm sure any college kid notices parties happen at college. if you're in college, POPULARITY HAPPENS. the greek life kids get laid more often than fags like you and they party and get drunk. go to any sorority girls' instagram and you'll see this.

WorstOfThymes

"Currently attending what is possibly the most metropolitan 4-year university in the US right now, exactly the kind of place you'd expect this ridiculous 80s-movie-ish social dynamic to exist - if anywhere at all - and I can tell you without the slightest shadow of a doubt that this theory of his is absolute, unadulterated bullshit."

you THINK it's bullshit because you're so brainwashed by society's bluepilled faggotry that you do mental gymnastics to convince yourself that college is a place where nerds can ascend with gigastacies and partying doesn't exist. you fucking retard. i know for sure that chads and stacys party constantly at your uni and fuck a lot and go to the beach and know way more people than your gay ass does. stfu and quit lying you bluepilled faggot.

sensualsqueaky

"My husband's hobbies include reading fantasy (Sanderson, Rothfus etc), playing in multiple weekly D&D games, writing short stories, playing board games like Dune and Twilight Imperium, and PC gaming. He unquestionably fits the nerd persona, but also, he works out and can hold a conversation about other topics and is a fun, charismatic person. He got with lots of girls in college and was known as the slut of his nerdy little group of friends. Because it isn't about you guys being nerds, its about you guys hating women and not understanding how to talk to people."

your husband also works out and is completely NT. you debunked your own retarded argument. playing DnD doesn't automatically make you a nerd suddenly.

@Colvin76 @HostileWaters @Pennywise @OldIncel look at this bluepilled cope from IT

"My husband's hobbies include reading fantasy (Sanderson, Rothfus etc), playing in multiple weekly D&D games, writing short stories, playing board games like Dune and Twilight Imperium, and PC gaming. He unquestionably fits the nerd persona, but also, he works out and can hold a conversation about other topics and is a fun, charismatic person. He got with lots of girls in college and was known as the slut of his nerdy little group of friends. Because it isn't about you guys being nerds, its about you guys hating women and not understanding how to talk to people."

"My husband is a Chad... Just be Chad theory."

WindamEarle

"So if they're doing nothing but partying and having massive orgies every other night, shouldn't your Chad and Stacy boogeypeople be flunking out after their first year?"

you idiot. i didn't say they party every night. they party every WEEKEND dipshit. you can party often and still get good grades. like wtf is wrong with you?

nachtwyrm

"
so, once again, an incel talking with authority about something he has no personal experience with.

i also find his idea that you impress people in college by getting followers on twitter hilarious.

YES YOU DO IMPRESS PEOPLE IN COLLEGE BY HAVING LOTS OF FOLLOWERS. if i told any college kid ANY that i went viral on twitter, they'd think i'm awesome af and would think i'm cool. every mf i see on twitter with tons of followers tweeting things that are clearly tweeted to go viral are aLWAYS college kids. and stop saying "yOu hAvE tO gO tO 4 yEaR uNi tO kNoW wHaT iT's LiKe tHeRe" NO YOU DON'T. that's like saying you have to know what medieval times were like by living in medieval times. or know what it's like in nazi germany by living in nazi germany. I see people in college 4 year universities posting Party pics ALL THE FUCKING TIME. in their bikinis, shirtless guys with six packs, partying and drinking and at the beach. and faggots like you tell me that never happens in college JFL you fucking retard. i know for fucking sure that i'd see that shit if i went to a 4 year uni. ER went to one and he wrote about college being that way. I'm sure any college kid notices parties happen at college. if you're in college, POPULARITY HAPPENS. the greek life kids get laid more often than fags like you and they party and get drunk. go to any sorority girls' instagram and you'll see this.

WorstOfThymes

"Currently attending what is possibly the most metropolitan 4-year university in the US right now, exactly the kind of place you'd expect this ridiculous 80s-movie-ish social dynamic to exist - if anywhere at all - and I can tell you without the slightest shadow of a doubt that this theory of his is absolute, unadulterated bullshit."

you THINK it's bullshit because you're so brainwashed by society's bluepilled faggotry that you do mental gymnastics to convince yourself that college is a place where nerds can ascend with gigastacies and partying doesn't exist. you fucking retard. i know for sure that chads and stacys party constantly at your uni and fuck a lot and go to the beach and know way more people than your gay ass does. stfu and quit lying you bluepilled faggot.

sensualsqueaky

your husband also works out and is completely NT. you debunked your own retarded argument. playing DnD doesn't automatically make you a nerd suddenly.

@Colvin76 @HostileWaters @Pennywise @OldIncel look at this bluepilled cope from IT

Classic attempt at discrediting you with no evidence other than a group of people you’re associated with.

“Pfffft he’s an INCEL, there’s no way he’s capable of even getting into college, he can’t possibly have any experience with social life on a college campus, now listen to me as I pull more bullshit anecdotes out of my ass”

Broken fucking records

you went to a 4 year uni right? weren't there popular kids and parties?

yes. lots of partying and casual sex

i remember there was a bathroom up in the frat house and people would go in that room to fuck... i remember a stacy coming down with her hair all mangled and everyone knew that she just had sex with a chad up there.. she had the 1000 cock stare. there would be girls taking their shirts off in the frat house to impress the frat bros and doing wet shirt contest and etc. there was also underwear parties where people were supposed to only show up in their underwear(i never went to those). I also went clubbing with some of those people and so much degeneracy went on there too. oh and a lot of cheating and unfaithfulness. Chads cheating on their girlfriends and Stacies cheating on their normieshit bfs with chads. etc. etc.

lots of sex and drugs in college.

yes. lots of partying and casual sex

i remember there was a bathroom up in the frat house and people would go in that room to fuck... i remember a stacy coming down with her hair all mangled and everyone knew that she just had sex with a chad up there.. she had the 1000 cock stare. there would be girls taking their shirts off in the frat house to impress the frat bros and doing wet shirt contest and etc. there was also underwear parties where people were supposed to only show up in their underwear(i never went to those). I also went clubbing with some of those people and so much degeneracy went on there too. oh and a lot of cheating and unfaithfulness. Chads cheating on their girlfriends and Stacies cheating on their normieshit bfs with chads. etc. etc.

lots of sex and drugs in college.
exactly. any IT-fag who claims this doesn't happen at their uni is just so brainwashed that they were rose-tinted glasses of what college is really like. they think some scrawny nerd will get to fuck a gigastacy sorority girl in college JFL
Classic attempt at discrediting you with no evidence other than a group of people you’re associated with.

“Pfffft he’s an INCEL, there’s no way he’s capable of even getting into college, he can’t possibly have any experience with social life on a college campus, now listen to me as I pull more bullshit anecdotes out of my ass”

Broken fucking records
and their use of the experience fallacy where you have to go to 4 year uni to know what its like is retarded. because a lot of these retards are virgins but claim to be experts on teen love

exactly. any IT-fag who claims this doesn't happen at their uni is just so brainwashed that they were rose-tinted glasses of what college is really like. they think some scrawny nerd will get to fuck a gigastacy sorority girl in college JFL

Most men in college who had sex with gigastacies were either really good looking or very high status(president of fraternity or something)

I never once had a female approach me... NEVER. I went to all kinds of parties and hung out with everyone but I am still a khhv at 28 even though there was all kinds of sexual activity going on all around me 24/7.

Most men in college who had sex with gigastacies were either really good looking or very high status(president of fraternity or something)

I never once had a female approach me... NEVER. I went to all kinds of parties and hung out with everyone but I am still a khhv at 28 even though there was all kinds of sexual activity going on all around me 24/7.
idk how bluepillers think that popularity ends in college. they think chads are no more likely to be popular than some 5/10 normie or even a 2/10 nerd. JFL.

and they think no type of victimization happens in college even though hazing and sexual assault occurs in college. they think that nobody cares about popularity in college. normies don't care sure but honestly normies didn't care a whole about popularity in hs either. everyone in greek life cares about popularity.

But dat disability might.

Your new diagnosis would be Autism Level 1

I am ok for now, however later, it may be helpful.

JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS IS WHO IS GIVING YOU ADVICE ON IT, youngcels:

:feelsclown:
Hmm I wonder what happened with the guy from high school????? Why did she delete this post?

I am ok for now, however later, it may be helpful.

JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS IS WHO IS GIVING YOU ADVICE ON IT, youngcels:

:feelsclown:
Hmm I wonder what happened with the guy from high school????? Why did she delete this post?

r/sex is suicidefuel

I'll always be at the bottom

In all aspects of life there shall be hierarchies.

We're animals. No matter how much normies want to delude themselves into thinking that due to our "creative" minds and the ability to innovate, display a variety of emotions and deeply "empathise", at the core we're mammals.

With all other animals in the Animal kingdom there's hierarchies. If you think humans are exempt from that for whatever reason: you're an idiot.

From your first day at school to your last. The most attractive, strongest guys and most feminine, good looking curvy girls will be the most popular.
We see it in movies. In reality. Everywhere.

I'm at Uni. An establishment in which everyone on my course is a legal adult, yet all the guys fawn over the 1 stacy-lite on the course like flies to faeces.
The chads/chadlites are the ones in the sports societies with the abundance of friends.
Never in the history of any STEM degree at Uni has the most popular/one of the most popular students attained the highest marks. Impossible. Anyway I digress.

Beyond the education system the hierarchy still remains.
In the workplace there shall be that one guy/girl who gets on with everyone, whom everyone adores; they'll probably end up as a manager.
Meanwhile the Indian janitor, who gets his job done is just seen as a passer by. A background character.

Wealth, looks, status or LMS are factors that can change your position in the social hierarchy.
I don't care if you're the truest truecel on this forum, but if you rolled up to a party in a Golden Lamborghin at Uni, you're getting heads turning.

In all aspects of life there shall be hierarchies.

We're animals. No matter how much normies want to delude themselves into thinking that due to our "creative" minds and the ability to innovate, display a variety of emotions and deeply "empathise", at the core we're mammals.

With all other animals in the Animal kingdom there's hierarchies. If you think humans are exempt from that for whatever reason: you're an idiot.

From your first day at school to your last. The most attractive, strongest guys and most feminine, good looking curvy girls will be the most popular.
We see it in movies. In reality. Everywhere.

I'm at Uni. An establishment in which everyone on my course is a legal adult, yet all the guys fawn over the 1 stacy-lite on the course like flies to faeces.
The chads/chadlites are the ones in the sports societies with the abundance of friends.
Never in the history of any STEM degree at Uni has the most popular/one of the most popular students attained the highest marks. Impossible. Anyway I digress.

Beyond the education system the hierarchy still remains.
In the workplace there shall be that one guy/girl who gets on with everyone, whom everyone adores; they'll probably end up as a manager.
Meanwhile the Indian janitor, who gets his job done is just seen as a passer by. A background character.

Wealth, looks, status or LMS are factors that can change your position in the social hierarchy.
I don't care if you're the truest truecel on this forum, but if you rolled up to a party in a Golden Lamborghin at Uni, you're getting heads turning.
in uni the top of the hierarchy is greek life

Greek life and sports.
IT actually think a scrawny nerd who is sub5 in college will get just as much sex as a frat boy chad jfl

IT actually think a scrawny nerd who is sub5 in college will get just as much sex as a frat boy chad jfl

Can confirm. I knew many frat Chads and many virgin scrawny men. IT Is completely wrong here.

In college 20% of the men are having 80% of the sex.

Can confirm. I knew many frat Chads and many virgin scrawny men. IT Is completely wrong here.

In college 20% of the men are having 80% of the sex.
normies do have sex in college but the best they get is a 5/10 becky at best or something mostly

normies do have sex in college but the best they get is a 5/10 becky at best or something mostly

Normies do get sex but it's a very "safe sex" experience. They don't get the unbridled female sexual passion that Chads get.

Women just give normies vanilla sex while Chad gets crazy mindblowing sex with all 3 holes.

I actually thought it would get better in college
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahahHaAHAHAHAHhahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO NO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

16736D13 D627 433C 8451 251C1EB92746
123DA5D7 EC05 4555 A9C6 FA6AF1622102

Normies do get sex but it's a very "safe sex" experience. They don't get the unbridled female sexual passion that Chads get.

Women just give normies vanilla sex while Chad gets crazy mindblowing sex with all 3 holes.
i don't know why people take IT seriously but then i realize IT are NPCs who only agree with whatever society says

in uni the top of the hierarchy is greek life
"Greek life" for autists like me is studying about ancient Greece, but for Chads and Stacies, it's complete, uninhibited hedonism.

"Greek life" for autists like me is studying about ancient Greece, but for Chads and Stacies, it's pure, unadulterated hedonism.
for chads and stacys they party and fuck all day

for chads and stacys they party and fuck all day
Indeed. I edited out "pure, unadulterated" from my post, because their behavior is anything but, tbh.

Indeed. I edited out "pure, unadulterated" from my post, because their behavior is anything but, tbh.
idk why people promote this myth that everyone is equal in college

idk why people promote this myth that everyone is equal in college
This topic came up with my therapist, and when he told me that in college, you are socially scrutinized and subjected to peer pressures less, I replied that this sort of alienation is precisely the problem that I'm avoiding, and whether it reaches the level of bullying or not is irrelevant.

Bullying is merely an outgrowth of being around people you don't know and have no bonds of consanguinity with, or the "jungle law."

Last edited:
This topic came up with my therapist, and when he told me that in college, you are socially scrutinized and subjected to peer pressures less, I replied that this sort of alienation is precisely the problem that I'm avoiding, and whether it reaches the level of bullying or not is irrelevant.

Bullying is merely an outgrowth of being around people you don't know and have no bonds of consanguinity with, or the "jungle law."
teasing happens less because colleges have 30000 people
also lol at this foid

InsaneJediGirl

1 point· 20 minutes ago

Huh,I'm a nerd with a large circle of nerd friends. A good majority have a partner of some sort. Most have kids! It's like no one cares after you get out of high school or something....

yeah and i'm sure your nerd friends never managed to fuck a gigastacy just some sub6 foid. not some sorority stacy. now stfu about your anecdotal cherrypicking fallacy bs. most nerds are NOT gonna ascend with a gigastacy sorority girl. i also wouldn't be surprised if some of those relationships are betabuxxed

I never went to college so I can't relate :dab:

i can confirm everything in the op.

based thread tbh. I remember when you were saying college would be better and you were hoping to ascend there @Edmund_Kemper. I am sorry that it did not go as you wanted it. Don't let it get in the way of you completing your classes. You could end up fucked over living with your boomer parents forever or something.

based thread tbh. I remember when you were saying college would be better and you were hoping to ascend there @Edmund_Kemper. I am sorry that it did not go as you wanted it. Don't let it get in the way of you completing your classes. You could end up fucked over living with your boomer parents forever or something.
i haven't transferred to a 4 year uni yet so i can't know for sure if i'll ascend or not. locationceldom is a thing.

@ordinaryotaku

WindamEarle

nachtwyrm

"

WorstOfThymes

sensualsqueaky

They're joshing this hard and it's hilarious how delusional they are.

Hierarchies do exist in 4 year colleges (where I am) and it's very obvious. I see it all the time. Sure it's less saturated than it is in high school but it's definitely there. Not to mention there's still cliques and even cliques inside cliques. It's hard to fit in when you don't really know anyone there that you initially grew up with, the same deal with high school. Lots of anti social people too and many are hesitant to talk to me for some reason, especially the women. I'm always having to control the conversations. This is why I wish I was a teen/in college during the 80s and 90s. I wouldn't have to deal with any of this bullshit.

They're joshing this hard and it's hilarious how delusional they are.

Hierarchies do exist in 4 year colleges (where I am) and it's very obvious. I see it all the time. Sure it's less saturated than it is in high school but it's definitely there. Not to mention there's still cliques and even cliques inside cliques. It's hard to fit in when you don't really know anyone there that you initially grew up with, the same deal with high school. Lots of anti social people too and many are hesitant to talk to me for some reason, especially the women. I'm always having to control the conversations. This is why I wish I was a teen/in college during the 80s and 90s. I wouldn't have to deal with any of this bullshit.
they actually think that popularity is gone in college which is bullshit. in greek life, chads and stacys are partying and having sex constantly. they think a sorority girl would date a sub5 guy and they provide "proof" by using rare cherrypicking anecdotal fallacy arguments. they think people are nicer in college but that's false. there's only less teasing because it's 30,000 people all in a small town they call a campus. if college was 2000 in one building there'd be teasing.

and worse shit happens to people in college than teasing like hazing and rape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back