Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (TLDR Warning) Please just stay away from "ukrainian" femsect refugees

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I already knew things were going to develop in a bad manner since the beginning and that I would get a permaban from Instagram, but this is just unbelievable.
I cannot provide links or evidence because I do not wish to doxxx myself, just take it with a grain of salt, just as anything posted in this space.
  • Introduction
Just after the Ukraine-Russia "conflict" unwound in mid March and it was not uncommon to see on the news the situation of the refugees, I learned on an obscure chatroom on torch that it would be possible to somehow contact with ukrainian femhorroids and according to them, manage to agree in terms with them if they accede to go your country assuming you don't "behave like a creep". Everything sounds extremely odd and unlikely at least to me since absolutely no one arranges anything from randoms online (especially if you are a disgusting little incel who uploads no posts or profile picture).

But well, even If I knew nothing good would come out of this, I decided to test my "luck" and began dming ukrainian femhorroids on Instagram, going into ukrainian posts there and sorting out who could speak english and who could only speak their language.

And amazingly, it "worked", I somehow managed to get into a convo with several "ukrainian" femhorroids and begin chit chatting for a while, but I was especially happy for the response of a specific femhorroid who seemed to be quited "interested in keeping the convo with me".

However, things were going to get kind of funny, and I knew that this was just too fucking good to be true.

• Development of events
It was kind of weird to see how most of these responses were, they only answered with simple and direct yes/no and gave extremely mono dimensional, robotic answers.
Everything began stinking like poop to me, so I needed to further my investigations.
I began multi-checking ukrainian femhorroid profiles online and up to my surprise I have found a pattern:
  1. They have no more than 5-8 pics of them uploaded, but they somehow manage to rack the 1k likes and in spite of that; they only have at best 200 followers or less, which is kind of abysmal the amount of deviation in percentage.
  2. Pics uploaded seem to be kind of too "professional" but not too "artificial" so they don't seem like images gotten from stock images or anything else and yet they don't seem to be taken randomly.
These things were kind of off to me so I stepped back and went to that chatroom and asked for someone to doxxx that bitch who got "interested in me".
Not to my surprise, we discovered that many of those profiles, like 80% were fake profiles made by street shitters from India and they indeed got stock images from actual ukrainian femhorroids, only that they knew what they were doing and managed so that any reverse image searcher didn't detect them.
Also, we discovered that ukrainian people don't tend to use western social media, only a 5% of the population uses it and most of them have their kind of private social media sites.
And that there were actual ukrainian femhorroid profiles, the only way to know that a profile is verified is simple; by average, the ukrainian femhorroid is 7/10 looking and that alone is enough to rack up to 1k+ followers.
Accounts with less than that, it was just a
poo in the loo LARPER testing his bots and gathering data about god knows what .
So I went back and dm'd again that indian shitter, but I kept my temperament and I was behaving still like the interested, cute guy until I asked this kind of "creepy question":
"How is the situation in your country"
To my fun, I got a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-like reaction and saying I was a creep, a weirdo, etc... and the scammer ghosted me, he never replied or saw my messages anymore and I kept dming him until I got a permanent ban from Instagram what THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Is Instagram compliant with this stuff?

So anyways

• Conclusion
I haven't fallen for anything, but the kind of polite and straight answer these profiles gave to me a sense of joy, since I have never in my life treated with courtesy and manners by a "femhorroid" either IRL or online, and frankly speaking, I was in one of the lowest points of my life and I kind of wavered and had a small fake glimpse of hope.

Brocels, don't ever fall for these kinds of basic shit, we already know by heart that only profiles of chads get to host refugees not from Ukraine but any nation he would seem like "helping" (in reality they want to use them and sell them as sex slaves or anything and yet scumciety claims how disgusting pathetic inklers are responsible for this when we are not given the slightest of the chances to apprach any kind of femhorroid either online or IRL)

And you can notice that by going to any femhorroid insta page and see it for yourselves, 5k+ profiles of hoes growing, npcs commenting and only having dms with chads (teehee it's their personality)

So it's true to say that there is no point in trying anyting or even thinking something, because we already know we are doomed to fail.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and

TLDR It's over

isnt this a repost? whats up with all of you stupid niggers making the same exact threads spaced out over a few days / week?

I already knew things were going to develop in a bad manner since the beginning and that I would get a permaban from Instagram, but this is just unbelievable.
I cannot provide links or evidence because I do not wish to doxxx myself, just take it with a grain of salt, just as anything posted in this space.
  • Introduction
Just after the Ukraine-Russia "conflict" unwound in mid March and it was not uncommon to see on the news the situation of the refugees, I learned on an obscure chatroom on torch that it would be possible to somehow contact with ukrainian femhorroids and according to them, manage to agree in terms with them if they accede to go your country assuming you don't "behave like a creep". Everything sounds extremely odd and unlikely at least to me since absolutely no one arranges anything from randoms online (especially if you are a disgusting little incel who uploads no posts or profile picture).

But well, even If I knew nothing good would come out of this, I decided to test my "luck" and began dming ukrainian femhorroids on Instagram, going into ukrainian posts there and sorting out who could speak english and who could only speak their language.

And amazingly, it "worked", I somehow managed to get into a convo with several "ukrainian" femhorroids and begin chit chatting for a while, but I was especially happy for the response of a specific femhorroid who seemed to be quited "interested in keeping the convo with me".

However, things were going to get kind of funny, and I knew that this was just too fucking good to be true.

• Development of events
It was kind of weird to see how most of these responses were, they only answered with simple and direct yes/no and gave extremely mono dimensional, robotic answers.
Everything began stinking like poop to me, so I needed to further my investigations.
I began multi-checking ukrainian femhorroid profiles online and up to my surprise I have found a pattern:
  1. They have no more than 5-8 pics of them uploaded, but they somehow manage to rack the 1k likes and in spite of that; they only have at best 200 followers or less, which is kind of abysmal the amount of deviation in percentage.
  2. Pics uploaded seem to be kind of too "professional" but not too "artificial" so they don't seem like images gotten from stock images or anything else and yet they don't seem to be taken randomly.
These things were kind of off to me so I stepped back and went to that chatroom and asked for someone to doxxx that bitch who got "interested in me".
Not to my surprise, we discovered that many of those profiles, like 80% were fake profiles made by street shitters from India and they indeed got stock images from actual ukrainian femhorroids, only that they knew what they were doing and managed so that any reverse image searcher didn't detect them.
Also, we discovered that ukrainian people don't tend to use western social media, only a 5% of the population uses it and most of them have their kind of private social media sites.
And that there were actual ukrainian femhorroid profiles, the only way to know that a profile is verified is simple; by average, the ukrainian femhorroid is 7/10 looking and that alone is enough to rack up to 1k+ followers.
Accounts with less than that, it was just a
poo in the loo LARPER testing his bots and gathering data about god knows what .
So I went back and dm'd again that indian shitter, but I kept my temperament and I was behaving still like the interested, cute guy until I asked this kind of "creepy question":
"How is the situation in your country"
To my fun, I got a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-like reaction and saying I was a creep, a weirdo, etc... and the scammer ghosted me, he never replied or saw my messages anymore and I kept dming him until I got a permanent ban from Instagram what THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Is Instagram compliant with this stuff?

So anyways

• Conclusion
I haven't fallen for anything, but the kind of polite and straight answer these profiles gave to me a sense of joy, since I have never in my life treated with courtesy and manners by a "femhorroid" either IRL or online, and frankly speaking, I was in one of the lowest points of my life and I kind of wavered and had a small fake glimpse of hope.

Brocels, don't ever fall for these kinds of basic shit, we already know by heart that only profiles of chads get to host refugees not from Ukraine but any nation he would seem like "helping" (in reality they want to use them and sell them as sex slaves or anything and yet scumciety claims how disgusting pathetic inklers are responsible for this when we are not given the slightest of the chances to apprach any kind of femhorroid either online or IRL)

And you can notice that by going to any femhorroid insta page and see it for yourselves, 5k+ profiles of hoes growing, npcs commenting and only having dms with chads (teehee it's their personality)

So it's true to say that there is no point in trying anyting or even thinking something, because we already know we are doomed to fail.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and

TLDR It's over
Ukraine refugees being sex slaves is a myth Chad would railed them everyday then she will open onlyfans account once she is dumped

Indians are literally the worst people in the world:feelsbadman:

Indians are literally the worst people in the world:feelsbadman:

No wonder why I am inkler

lol makes sense that thirsty guys would be milled for cash

“People”
:feelsrope:
lol makes sense that thirsty guys would be milled for cash
Aren't they on a war? Shouldn't they come scurrying towards anyone?
Wtf are they even losing if they are going to die either way?
Why always be picky even on a life-death situation? Why even in such situations they always settle for chad millionaire:feelswhat:
Welp, it leads me to believe they aren't actually on any war and they are just staging it tbh.

As per usual, from the joos.

Ukrainian women are whoring themsleves to Chads in other countries while Ukrainian Slavcels die.

Based extortioncel
:feelsLSD:
Also bullied her into giving me $100k (she is a literal multi millionaire) but I lost $50k in the fucking terra Luna but might get it back by suing crypto exchange that stole it

:feelsLSD:
Also bullied her into giving me $100k (she is a literal multi millionaire) but I lost $50k in the fucking terra Luna but might get it back by suing crypto exchange that stole it
richfags are fakecels :worryfeels:

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
You will own nothing and be happy!!!!!