Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tired of trying so hard, struggling to find a reason to move on.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Fuck, I just lost my job due to my short term contract ending and I'm falling behind in CS , everyone expects me to know what I'm doing and be on my game constantly, I can't exactly complain about arbitrary factors such as my appearance or my body anymore due to my needing to "grow up" , I don't what else I'm doing wrong, lost weight, graduated with a top tier GPA, looksmaxxed quite a bit, went to work almost immediately, I'm in same pit I was when I first began. I'm thinking of roping constantly.

Coding is the most dehumanising career.

Giga brutal, I genuinely hope you can find a way out of this shitshow, definitely understand why you would want to rope

Coding is the most dehumanising career.
Ik, I considered just switching to a different field altogether, I've been in the trades, with a good skill you can make as much if not more than your average techie.

I've tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Bruh I’m failing AP CS and I need this class to graduate. Imagine having all As and one F ):

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back