Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of these STUPID SLUTS LEAVING ME ON READ.

C

CopingGarbage98

Banned
-
I HATE THESE DUMB FUCKING SLUTS LEAVING ME ON READ! Does this shit happen to you where you might have a decent convo or vibe with some stupid slut and you message that stupid slut about hanging out and they agree. The only reason I talk to these idiotic sluts is so I can use them for there only purpose, there cunt hole to creampie. Anyways these dumb sluts leave me on read. Its so fucked these days. What the fuck do you have to be to get laid with a 7+ cutie these days?

Nah it doesn't mean shit apparently in 2018. These dumb sluts just say that to make you not feel bad and then when it comes time to do real shit they ghost you. Fucking brutal . Having a slut say they want to hang out doesn't make you a chad.

I HATE THESE DUMB FUCKING SLUTS LEAVING ME ON READ! Does this shit happen to you where you might have a decent convo or vibe with some stupid slut and you message that stupid slut about hanging out and they agree. The only reason I talk to these idiotic sluts is so I can use them for there only purpose, there cunt hole to creampie. Anyways these dumb sluts leave me on read. Its so fucked these days. What the fuck do you have to be to get laid with a 7+ cutie these days?
Yes. Even normies hate when a foid is so Brain dead they fail at conversation.

Nah it doesn't mean shit apparently in 2018. These dumb sluts just say that to make you not feel bad and then when it comes time to do real shit they ghost you. Fucking brutal
At least you are average looking. Are you white?

How are you talking to them in the first place?

Here's a tip: stop all attempts at this very moment

creampie = baby-trap

Rather be incel than put my life in a foid's hands and be baby-slaved for 18 years.

At least you are average looking. Are you white?
No
How are you talking to them in the first place?

I talk to dumb sluts in my class and there is a nearby bar where a group of my friends suggested I go and I half assed asked these sluts for there numbers lol.
creampie = baby-trap

Rather be incel than put my life in a foid's hands and be baby-slaved for 18 years.
Your right, but creampie= purpose of life. Mankind been around for several million years because of the desire of men to nut deep inside a tight pussy. No shit its risky lol and its probably stupid for me to risk a few seconds of pleasure for that, but its something that 90% of dudes in relationship do and most guys want to do.Lets be real, you think every man is getting baby trapped. Look around you. I'm in uni thats pretty big , 5-9k size, and literally have not seen a single pregnant slut except the faculty who are like in the age where they want babies. Sluts aged 18-22 don't get pregnant and don't want to. They take there birth control very well to ride on the turbo athletic university chads cocks safely . Of course there crazy sluts, but if you have intuition and don't raw dog every slut and only creampie your girlfriend/long term fwb.
Check the news tomorrow. It will be nice. Lol jk, Its a nice thought till you realized your going to rot in some jail cell and get raped. Fuck that shit

Last edited: