Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tired of seeing white foids getting blacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

its extremely rare(but it happens) for a stacy or higher tier white woman to go for a black guy

I know a 20 year old Stacy that is fucking a Syrian refugee. She fell in love with him when teaching him German. It's fucking ridiculous.

I know a 20 year old Stacy that is fucking a Syrian refugee. She fell in love with him when teaching him German. It's fucking ridiculous.
post a looksmatch of him(or actual pic through PM or here)

could be a chaddam, thats why

usually liberal stacies are more welcoming of refugees(arab and black ones specifically) because there are more chaddams and tyrones than say in Indian ones

post a looksmatch of him(or actual pic through PM or here)

could be a chaddam, thats why

usually liberal stacies are more welcoming of refugees(arab and black ones specifically) because there are more chaddams and tyrones than say in Indian ones

He is a 2/10 Harkan nose ethnic. Like I said countless times in Germany, Sweden and Denmark JBW does not apply. All those leftist social justice warriors are so brainwashed they would prefer a 2/10 Ismail over a 6/10 white dude.

He is a 2/10 Harkan nose ethnic. Like I said countless times in Germany, Sweden and Denmark JBW does not apply. All those leftist social justice warriors are so brainwashed they would prefer a 2/10 Ismail over a 6/10 white dude.
Ya sure(cuz they sure as hell wont go for curries, ask @13k, he literally tried to ANTIFAmaxx to get a white leftist girl but literally failed)

It’s an injustice, a crime.

Ya sure(cuz they sure as hell wont go for curries, ask @13k, he literally tried to ANTIFAmaxx to get a white leftist girl but literally failed)

I don't think anyone would see Curries as oppressed in Germany.

Asian and Indian women are not actively trying to destroy and replace the male population of their countries.

No race is more self hating than white women.

BLACKED= BLACKPILLED

Status
Not open for further replies.