Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tired of seeing white foids getting blacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
it's like every week these Tyrones are with a new girl in my high school :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

meh, chad has no race. girls dont give a fuck what colour penis is inside of them aslong as its chad's
But Chad can only be white

Also Tyrones are black equivalents

Also so called "Chadpreets", "Changs" or "Chaddams" can't even compete

It's always a disturbing, unnatural sight. But it's somehow softened by the fact the white foid is almost invariably either not really white or fat/ugly/old.

It's always a disturbing, unnatural sight. But it's somehow softened by the fact the white foid is almost invariably either not really white or fat/ugly/old.
this

its extremely rare(but it happens) for a stacy or higher tier white woman to go for a black guy

not what i see, they're almost all hot. fat ass, stacy face, and everything

not what i see, they're all hot
What's your location?

In my city every time I see a "white" foid with a "black" guy, upon closer analysis, both are mulattoes, it's just that he's a lot darker.

In Germany I didn't see couples like that AT ALL.

As opposed to seeing them with white chad?
You’re a currycel anyway, none of this is going affect you

honestly I dont care what women fuck as long as we arent taking anything they say about society seriously

JFL at your IQ :lul:
Wtf are you talking about Changs are rare but not nonexistent, Chaddams are not to common but they exist, Chadpreet is a literal mystical creature

Attachments

• foto apagar.jpg
    foto apagar.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 146
JFL at your IQ :lul:
cope, the average white man SMVmogs the shit out of Chang and especially chadpreet

My city has a lot of curries and I’m yet to see one of them with a white chick

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about Changs are rare but not nonexistent, Chaddams are not to common but they exist, Chadpreet is a literal mystical creature

the only Chadpreets you'll see are in bollywood tv and movies.

i have never seen one in real life

My point wasnt that there are equal numbers of chads from each race, my point is no matter what race a chad is theyre all of equal SMV
Oh sorry, misread you there, I kind of agree, that is CHAD only

Chads within their race have SMV over their race foids, but Chads of different races have it harder than others when it comes to other race foids
UKcel? or USBigCitycel?
the only Chadpreets you'll see are in bollywood tv and movies.

i have never seen one in real life
like I said

mystical creatures

cope, the average white man SMVmogs the shit out of Chang and especially chadpreet

holy SHIT...

that Chang has problems dating?

Why do you even have that shit saved anyway?

Meanwhile 6/10 whites are slaying women of all races
:feelsohh:
are you a pardo or black?

My grandfather was a complete Portuguese (parents of Portugal) born in Brazil. My paternal grandmother was a light mulatto, my maternal grandfather practically white, and my light mulatto grandfather (not a 50/50 mulatto), I do not consider myself at all a black culture ... nor a BBC I have! I must be genetically over 70% white, a little indigenous and black.

Last edited:
:feelsohh:

My grandfather was a complete Portuguese (parents of Portugal) born in Brazil. My paternal grandmother was a light mulatto, my maternal grandfather practically white, and my light mulatto grandfather (not a 50/50 mulatto), I do not consider myself at all a black culture ... nor a BBC I have! I must be genetically over 70% white, a little Indian and black.

jfl at these copes

if you're not white passing its over

jfl at these copes

if you're not white passing its over

I did not say that I'm white, but if I had a BBC I'd rather be!

It's a matter of math, I'm whiter, I do not care so much for the African ancestry because the most important I lost: a BBC, I only had curly hair not black type but the kind of some Arabs do you know?

Last edited:
tired of seeing white foids*
Here ya go

Username checks out...

Tyrones have this extra power that even Chads don't have. Women want Tyrone exclusively for sex. Women have to try BBC at least once in their life - if not it'd be like going your whole life without eating Chinese food. Am I wrong about this?

Tyrones have this extra power that even Chads don't have. Women want Tyrone exclusively for sex. Women have to try BBC at least once in their life - if not it'd be like going your whole life without eating Chinese food. Am I wrong about this?

pretty accurate tbh

this is because of how the (((media))) portraying black men

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
They have been. Honestly it really makes me happy in a sick way. All these women getting fucked up by black guys in fucked up relationships is hilarious in a sick way. I take enjoyment when I read a daily stormer article mentioning a woman dying because she's been lit on fire outside a tgi fridays by a tyrone. Shit is hilarious.

pretty accurate tbh

this is because of how the (((media))) portraying black men
Thinking about it, if everybody thought that black guys had tiny penises they'd probably never get white pussy. They have the big muscular bodies, and the "bad boy" thing going, but... Without a big ol dick to go with it, there's no reason to fuck them, right?

Thinking about it, if everybody thought that black guys had tiny penises they'd probably never get white pussy. They have the big muscular bodies, and the "bad boy" thing going, but... Without a big ol dick to go with it, there's no reason to fuck them, right?
:feelsokman::feelsthink:

yes bro exactly

most black guys are very normie looking, its just the "BBC" myth is helping them

yes bro exactly

most black guys are very normie looking, its just the "BBC" myth is helping them
The bbc myth helps but honestly from what I've seen in action they have much better game than most people. I've seen almost retarded black guys pull in pussy because their game is good but they can barely read at an eighth grade level.

Blacks do not have to be chads, just do not be deformed be NT (overwhelming majority is) and also have the BBC.

Blacks do not have to be chads, just do not be deformed be NT (overwhelming majority is) and also have the BBC.
The keywords are:
a. Deformed
b. 'Big' in BBC

But still, I judge on a case-by-case basis really. You're not a fakecel until you prove yourself so, and the average means nothing for you as an individual in this case.

This thing about JBW though that makes it more accurate than JBB is that whereas in JBB you have to be a BBC and Tyrone, in JBW, you just need a ticket to Thailand and white skin.

White women despise white men. No race of women is more self hating.

Lol changs brutally mogged by white normie.over for them

Every foid wants to try the BBC thug at some point in their life.

The keywords are:
a. Deformed
b. 'Big' in BBC

But still, I judge on a case-by-case basis really. You're not a fakecel until you prove yourself so, and the average means nothing for you as an individual in this case.

This thing about JBW though that makes it more accurate than JBB is that whereas in JBB you have to be a BBC and Tyrone, in JBW, you just need a ticket to Thailand and white skin.

the BLACKEDpill is the hardest pill to swallow, it already destroyed my man Solitarian_Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.