Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of seeing people where who are 6'1"-6'4"

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Mods why are not banning these larpers? Fucking ragefuel

Yeah it pisses me off to. Even though Face > Height

By this theory, ban anyone who mogs a deformed faced person with missing limbs because they mog him.

And then by that theory, ban him too since he is LARPING because another even more deformed guy doesnt mog him.

Few inches of height could be what's separating from ascension. You've to be 2/10 in face and socially retarded to not get laid with that kind of height.

By this theory, ban anyone who mogs a deformed faced person with missing limbs because you mog him.
No. but these fags are literally in the top 10% of height. just ban these fakecel larpers.

6'0 is manlet-tier in the west and won't help ugly guy in no way to get foids

Another day, another manlet thread :feelsseriously:

Another gate keeping thread ? Fuck off

Face is more important than height but if you're over 6'2 you mosl ikely can get laid

Carrot IQ thread.

i have autism but i can force myself to act like a normie in public
high functioning is cope
over is over is over is over is over

Yeah it pisses me off to. Even though Face > Height
If it pisses you off then why do you spout face>height? Probably a manlet who has been gaslighted by tallfags.

Also, congrats OP, triggered a lot of people.

Manlet cope. They think height matters more than face.

If it pisses you off then why do you spout face>height? Probably a manlet who has been gaslighted by tallfags.

Also, congrats OP, triggered a lot of people.
Because height still matters a shit ton when it comes to dating

The basis of height>face is “if I were a few inches taller I wouldn’t be a virgin.” Meanwhile treecels wish girls would stop ignoring them while manlet chadlites have tons of friends and gfs.

Because height still matters a shit ton when it comes to dating
matters more than face.
Yeah. Accept only 5´11ft and below that range.
I am 5´9 btw.
Frankly, even 180cm is average in most countries, unless you're in the big 3, netherfags or denmark.

@DarkMTS_57 Did you delete your comment?

Last edited:
Just fucking lol at being a butthurt manlet.

if you're 6 foot plus and you're posting here
you've failed at life tbh

The basis of height>face is “if I were a few inches taller I wouldn’t be a virgin.” Meanwhile treecels wish girls would stop ignoring them while manlet chadlites have tons of friends and gfs.
lmao at treecels

remember this one member on here who said he feels average at 6'5 wtf are they doing where he lives if that is average.

Mods why are not banning these larpers? Fucking ragefuel

Dude dude dude stop coping face is where it is at height is a multiplier not the other way around when you can't even use basic logic

Height matters a lot. It is far more over for a sub 8 manlet than a sub 8 tallfag. Only Chad can get away with being short.

Im 5'7. Height is a good halo but its not everything.
Beta "male" - "man" let

Height matters a lot. It is far more over for a sub 8 manlet than a sub 8 tallfag. Only Chad can get away with being short.

Beta "male" - "man" let
You can't be chad and short.