Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of seeing hot women

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
Fucking tired of seeing hot women when none will spread their legs for me. I get pissed off when i see a fuckable chick and want to break stuff. So tired of being constantly confronted with what i cant have. Going to push me over the edge man i cant deal with that shit

Fucking tired of seeing hot women when none will spread their legs for me. I get pissed off when i see a fuckable chick and want to break stuff. So tired of being constantly confronted with what i cant have. Going to push me over the edge man i cant deal with that shit
Take creepshots, violate their privacy :feelsthink::feelsLSD:
:ahegao:
D46F535A 404F 4E8A BA8E CDC139193ADA

:feelsdevil:

Get some solar eclipse goggles

shes not even that hot shes kinda fat. its over for currys
Cope. She is hot well ok we don’t see her face because face is also important but she has a nice body don’t cope so much bro

Cope. She is hot well ok we don’t see her face because face is also important but she has a nice body don’t cope so much bro
her ass looks flat in that. some random bitch with a flabby ass and fat thighs isnt hot bro

her ass looks flat in that. some random bitch with a flabby ass and fat thighs isnt hot bro
Volcel? Fakecel? Are you really trying to say she is not hot to me (a Incel)??? I would fuck her 20 times im so desperate and she is good looking

Volcel? Fakecel? Are you really trying to say she is not hot to me (a Incel)??? I would fuck her 20 times im so desperate and she is good looking
nigga

Of course jerkjocky the fag hates the sight of foids. He would rather be at home with his equally faggy boyfriend.

Of course jerkjocky the fag hates the sight of foids. He would rather be at home with his equally faggy boyfriend.
start a convo with me bitch

Why? So you can send me your Grindr matches?
youre too much of a pussy to. you have to hide behind mod protection. fucking piece of shit

Same. Whenever I see some hot chick, my natural instincts tell me to fuck her. That's why toilets shouldn't be allowed to wear slutty clothes.

It’s fucking hard but don’t look at them.

@jerkjocky is stacy-sexual. But I get it, after all these traumatic years of getting nothing you want the finest virgin-aryan-stacy-jb pussy to make up for it.

Can relate very much

Frankly , being incel made me understood the point of view of rapefugges and destroy my moralfag view

The litterally crossed The ocean and war torn zone , and now they’re supposed to sit on the sidewalk watching pretty white girl in high heels just passing.
Fuck that:feelskek:

I'm placing my bets that she is. Usually asian toilets dress like this
Me too , 20 bucks she is Asian

Compensated shoe, all black goth , long sock , backpack with cute stuff characters

That's why I rarely go to places and If I do it's usually to the woods

same man. And I get angry very angry as she hot foid will never love me.
Exactly. They’d say we’re not their type and would walk away anyway.

Maybe you need to masturbate more and then you won't consider every foid you see hot.

Me too this is fucking bullshit you need to make a CHOice and finally deal with these whites :reeeeee:
Fucking meatholes need to be raped over and over :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

youre too much of a pussy to. you have to hide behind mod protection. fucking piece of shit
Says the one who immediately went to the jannies so they can tell me off lmao

Going to beach is Suifuel for me. I want to rape all the toilets in gta 5

the worst is all of them wearing sandals/open toed shoes and being able to see their feet :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Says the one who immediately went to the jannies so they can tell me off lmao
because youre being incessant. if you keep at at this pace it will just end badly for you. just space out your shitting and itll be okay

because youre being incessant. if you keep at at this pace it will just end badly for you. just space out your shitting and itll be okay
You vill live in fear of me, bitch.

Maybe you need to masturbate more and then you won't consider every foid you see hot.
I used to think that way. But masturbation only makes depression worse and weakens our testosterone.

I used to think that way. But masturbation only makes depression worse and weakens our testosterone.
Yeah, that's true too. So, you're either more depressed or more horny (which makes you suffer as an incel too).

Yeah, that's true too. So, you're either more depressed or more horny (which makes you suffer as an incel too).
i could masturbate 5 times that day and still get enraged seeing a hot chick out and about. nothing could possibly make me forget that im alone while these skanks show off their tits and ass for the world to see and all i have is a fucking video game. bullshit.

i could masturbate 5 times that day and still get enraged seeing a hot chick out and about. nothing could possibly make me forget that im alone while these skanks show off their tits and ass for the world to see and all i have is a fucking video game. bullshit.
your avi represents how I feel every fucking day:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I don't hate seeing hot women, I hate knowing NOT ONE would ever give me a fucking moment in life to be with them. Not every fucking whore is looking for their forever faggot nigger husband, plenty of women are just having fun fucking men, and ill never be thatchad cunt cock suck NIGGER:feelsLightsaber:

your avi represents how I feel every fucking day:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I don't hate seeing hot women, I hate knowing NOT ONE would ever give me a fucking moment in life to be with them. Not every fucking whore is looking for their forever faggot nigger husband, plenty of women are just having fun fucking men, and ill never be thatchad cunt cock suck NIGGER:feelsLightsaber:
it is truly ultimate rage fuel

There is no escape. But I’d rather learn to be stronger. With nofap after a while you enter a flatline which helps a lot.