Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tired of people acting to me like i own them something

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so frustrating
so i found a new weed guy, and i thought he was good but today iwent to him and when i came in the time he told me, he tells me it will take h im 40 minutes! wtf!
i cant drive back home its a long ass drive. so i wait there, in friday night sitting in my car for 50! minutes. untill he came
im sure they always deliver foids first.
and i heard about 2 girls from my HS that sucks dick to dealers for weed.
fuck.
good thing im finally high. gonna watch the grismby brotheres or league

Damn I want to sell weed and find two bitches to suck my cock

Sounds good to me. I wish I could do that.

I wish I had a car bro. I wish I knew how to drive bro. I wish I wasn't stupid so I could pass the exam bro.

I wish I fucking knew to return the driving registration form bro.

I don't even know how to fill that shit in jfl at this shit.

I wish I fucking knew to return the driving registration form bro.

I just applied myself to a driving school close to where I live. They just needed my identification card for verification and data. Afterwards you will get an introduction. In my case I have transfer my money via bank account to them.

I don't even know how to fill that shit in jfl at this shit.

In my case we completed the application on the spot.

drug dealers are always late when you shoud meet them.
it's a universal law.

I just applied myself to a driving school close to where I live. They just needed my identification card for verification and data. Afterwards you will get an introduction. In my case I have transfer my money via bank account to them.

In my case we completed the application on the spot.

No bro no don't do it. Don't leave me alone with the driving license pill. Please...

No bro no don't do it. Don't leave me alone with the driving license pill. Please...

I need to set myself free from this. I do have seriously suicidal thoughts because of it.

I've never smoked or done drugs but I've been told by colleagues "you don't know how much money I spent to be in a state like yours and I didn't even manage to." Guess I am lucky heh, would like to switch it off sometimes though.

Weed is the new soy

was the 40 minutes worth it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back