Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of my parents' bluepilled comments

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Especially from my father. I usually keep quiet when they start talking nonsense, but i'm losing my patience with it.

My dad was telling (for the thousandth time) how he was a slayer :chad: in his youth so I said "I can't relate at all to these stories of yours, women are not interested in me :incel:"

Dad :chad:: you're handsome, you can get any woman you want
Me :incel:: if this were true, women would approach me but they never do

On another occasion my father told me that "social media is good for getting women :chad:", and I replied that I had social media for years and never got anything :incel:.

Obviously these discussions have led nowhere. But at least I felt good finally expressing my thoughts

And my father has no idea about all my failed attempts to get a woman :feelskek: maybe he would stop being so delusional if he knew about them, but i don't feel comfortable talking about these things with my parents :feelsugh:

How are you an incel if you have chad genes

Same for me, if I tell him all the mockery i had from the female gender, he wouldn’t believe me. It’s our parents,it’s normal that they want to help us, but they don’t understand that times have changed today.

Don't bother trying to explain this stuff to people irl, most of them live in first world falacy/ bluepilled wonderlands in their heads. Especially boomers.

are dad sounds like a boomer/gen x retard

ofc he doesn't know the struggle, if your dad was ur age he would be posting here with threads like "hey guys I need help to breed!!"

In your dads time he competed with a much smaller dating pool thanks to the internet you compete with everyone, hitting on random women in the past only worked cause they interacted with a smaller pool of males, now any women can get any chad to fuck em
Anyway tell dad hes a bluepilled cuck and wouldnt have fucked a single girl if he was alive today

According to them I am a 5'7 chad and foids will chase me at uni next 3 weeks

In your dads time he competed with a much smaller dating pool thanks to the internet you compete with everyone, hitting on random women in the past only worked cause they interacted with a smaller pool of males, now any women can get any chad to fuck em
Anyway tell dad hes a bluepilled cuck and wouldnt have fucked a single girl if he was alive today
Yeah, it's already over for us