Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of my bluepilled parents

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m tired of my bluepilled parents and their stupid drone advice they don’t know how hard dating is as a 20 year old man in the 2020s they grew up in a totally different era where all you needed to impress a woman outside of looks was a job a car and an apartment nowdays you gotta be Thanos to impress women they fail to realize the importance of looks money and status women always block me the minute they see my face if I was 20 years old in 1992 or even 2002 I would’ve ascended the dating market is rigged older generations are too outta touch to understand how over it is for the average man imagine not being able to continue your bloodline

They want a Human Thanos and also agree.

I hate my stupid mother that’s in her 50’s who doesn’t know the importance of me succeeding as a man. It’s not the 70’s and 80’s.

Blue pillers are delusional

They want a Human Thanos and also agree.

I hate my stupid mother that’s in her 50’s who doesn’t know the importance of me succeeding as a man. It’s not the 70’s and 80’s.
Life isn’t fair